• Yes

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
I have returned! Got my rig back up and running (which was a total PITA). Got my stuff installed again and I'm ready to rock.

Instead of combing through the 350 notifications I've got I'll just let you guys fill me in on the good bits.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!! I have honestly missed you my friend. How the hell you doing?!?

I really don't know you but I'm basically a FNG, so that doesn't mean much. Based on your likes to posts ratio, I will look forward to many ingenious and witty shit posts. Hopefully that gives me something to do while I wait for @Blind Owl to do something funny. Welcome back :slight_smile:
So much pressure. Ha.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Based on your likes to posts ratio, I will look forward to many ingenious and witty shit posts.
Prepare to be completely disappointed.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE BACK!! I have honestly missed you my friend. How the hell you doing?!?
!!! Blind Owl :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: (woah new emojis!) I'm slamming and jamming like always man. I'm thrilled to get back in the scene around here. Getting ready for x-mas and looking forward to sending gifts out (wink wink). Also, liking the 5 thousand posts I've missed in a certain shit-post thread. So, get ready for that.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
!!! Blind Owl :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: (woah new emojis!) I'm slamming and jamming like always man. I'm thrilled to get back in the scene around here. Getting ready for x-mas and looking forward to sending gifts out (wink wink). Also, liking the 5 thousand posts I've missed in a certain shit-post thread. So, get ready for that.
Good to hear brother. It's been a helluva busy fall my friend, albeit a rather quiet one with you absent. Ha. Glad you're back.

Sending out gifts eh? Damn, I did rather enjoy your bitlong. Yummy. We're actually in the process of prepping the house to sell, and move to the other side of Canada. Right on the US border. 3600 km east and south. Yeehaw. Oh, and @CrudeSasquatch joined the army. He's in basic training as we speak. Ha.

5000 posts. Holy shit. Haha. Yeah, we've been busy. That goddamned thread will be the death of me. Or the beer.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I have returned! Got my rig back up and running (which was a total PITA). Got my stuff installed again and I'm ready to rock.

Instead of combing through the 350 notifications I've got I'll just let you guys fill me in on the good bits.
Hell, we are missing every TESTie who is gone for whatever reason. So, YES, indeed we missed you!
Glad you are back! Feel yourself welcome and have some iced beer while liking all the wisdom shitpost you missed, haha :D

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
Good to hear brother. It's been a helluva busy fall my friend, albeit a rather quiet one with you absent. Ha. Glad you're back.

Sending out gifts eh? Damn, I did rather enjoy your bitlong. Yummy. We're actually in the process of prepping the house to sell, and move to the other side of Canada. Right on the US border. 3600 km east and south. Yeehaw. Oh, and @CrudeSasquatch joined the army. He's in basic training as we speak. Ha.

5000 posts. Holy shit. Haha. Yeah, we've been busy. That goddamned thread will be the death of me. Or the beer.
Well damn it now I have to call the Canadian post. PM me your new address. :P

I wondered what had happened to you.
Of course, you were missed.

Great having you back with us.
Thanks man. It's good to see you're still bombing around.

oh shit whatup
*gasp* Am I dat boi?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Well damn it now I have to call the Canadian post. PM me your new address. :P
We haven't moved yet brother. Probably not until the new year. We just know we're going. We're in the process of gettingh everything ready to sell, etc. It's a shit show. If you want to send something, or already have, then we're good.

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
We haven't moved yet brother. Probably not until the new year. We just know we're going. We're in the process of gettingh everything ready to sell, etc. It's a shit show. If you want to send something, or already have, then we're good.
Yeah, when I moved a few months back I only went to the other side of town. I can't imagine the planning that must go into moving to the other side of the freaking continent, but I'm sure it is indeed a shit show. I haven't sent anything yet, but should be soon. Lots of gifts going out so it's hard to keep track on top of having to go to 4 Christmases.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, when I moved a few months back I only went to the other side of town. I can't imagine the planning that must go into moving to the other side of the freaking continent, but I'm sure it is indeed a shit show. I haven't sent anything yet, but should be soon. Lots of gifts going out so it's hard to keep track on top of having to go to 4 Christmases.
4 Christmases?!? Holy shit, busy man! Haha. Yeah, it's going to be a gong show. Thank god the military takes care of everything in regards to the move and associated costs.

You're a heck of a generous soul my friend. Thanks for being you.

Forgot your password?