• See what CIG has on for ship sales.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Just packing up my gear. Cause I've been out cleaning up after a fire that burned down a city...
About to put my computer away. Plugged it into my phone to check if there was a SOTS out.

It's been since June 1st that I've been away, if anyone's tracking. Last I heard, Game of Thrones was over, and @Montoya was just about to deliver on SOTS 17 (Back to the SOTSure), and SOTS 19 (A tale of two missing SOTS).

I haven't had a chance to read any of my 54 New Threads notifications, and frankly, I'm disappointed that the number is so low. Have you guys been slacking?!?

Assuming that by 4PM tomorrow when I get home, I'm assaulted by @Blind Owl and family, and have to eat, and all that stuff.... I'll be attempting to read 60 days worth of posts while drunk. That seems like a lot of reading, and I'm Lazy. (And drunk)

I need quick updates!

What's news?

What excitement did I miss?

Is Squadron 42 out yet?

Is Mark Hamill really Rei's son?

Is Jenga popular again?

Has @CosmicTrader been elected as our Glorious Leader?

Does anyone else think it's SUPER SURREAL going to Pokemon Go stops that don't exist anymore because they've been burned down, but GOOGLE Analytics still says it's a popular hot spot? (Or find it ironic it's being called a 'hotspot'?) Or that there's not a single Charmander around here (probably because someone thought it would be rude).

DO TELL! DO TELL ME ALL YOUR SECRETS!

Also

[CONCERN] Intensifies!
We have an epic shitposting thread down in the Other forum, you should come down and help spread the manure

Forgot your password?