I'm going for a H.O.D.S.A.T. anyone else?

The Woodsman

Lieutenant
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
The Woodsman
The dual sticks sounds very interesting to me. I think i'm going to go with a t16000 and a ch pro throttle. The pro throttle has a small analog stick on it that is supposed to be easily used with your thumb, a lot of ppl use it for thruster strafe. Basically a nice throttle with a tiny joystick on it. It also has some other buttons that are supposed to be well placed.
I didn't think those little thumb toggles had any more than 8 "positions" on them. My experience is they aren't fluid enough to use as a strafe or a weapon gimble controller. Is this not so with CH pro throttle?

Murderface

Lieutenant
Jan 14, 2015
RSI Handle
Meatwaud
CH pro throttle
Ergonomic left handed jet styled slide throttle with 3 axis, 4 buttons, three 4-way hat switches and one 8-way hat switch for a total of 112 programmable functions (with Control Manager software) and two axis dedicated to the mini joystick for precision pointing or movement. Three separate programming modes accessed on the fly via mode button on handle and color LED's to indicate which mode is selected.

The Woodsman

Lieutenant
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
The Woodsman
CH pro throttle
Ergonomic left handed jet styled slide throttle with 3 axis, 4 buttons, three 4-way hat switches and one 8-way hat switch for a total of 112 programmable functions (with Control Manager software) and two axis dedicated to the mini joystick for precision pointing or movement. Three separate programming modes accessed on the fly via mode button on handle and color LED's to indicate which mode is selected.
Sweet Jesus! I wish they'd make a flight stick hat like that!

Forgot your password?