"I'm happy with the fleet I have now and I don't need to spend any more money."

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
Congratulations! Welcome to the club! :tophat::rocket::beers:
Congrats....Happened to me just a few days ago.
Welcome to the club, but that title is untrue.
I have a thing like that too! Welcome!
@Semperviren
"I'm happy with the fleet I have now and I don't need to spend any more money."

Now is this a promise not to buy anymore really cool looking jpegs or a wish. Many of us here may possibly be addicts. If you don't attend the support group at least once weekly and in some dire cases by-weekly, I fear you may fall of the wagon.... :slight_smile:
Congrats and welcome to the club.
Congrats and welcome! We'll see if you change your mind in a few months? ;D
Thanks guys. It's been a long time coming. 600i finally sent me over the deep end.

Semperviren

Vice Admiral
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Semperviren
I personally love my 600I
The aesthetics of it is what got me. To be fair I also didn't have any exploration craft in the ole' hangar so this seems to fit a niche. I'm a little worried that it's almost 'too' clean cut for what I normally go for. I'm also wondering if something like the Aquila can't do the job better/cheaper in the long run. All semantics really considering where the game is...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Welcome aboard. For me it happened gently, a $50 concept here, a $40 LTI token there, a $70 CCU, a little madness buying a few S4's from Voyager Direct... but nothing too big. It all builds up.

Thanks for your commitment to backing the project, we really are going to get a bigger, better more impressive game because of it.

The thread title is true: we are generally happy with out fleets and we don't need to spend any more money... but we want to, because even now, what we've got in this game is just that good and it's awesome to be a part of that.

:slight_smile:

Last edited:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
The aesthetics of it is what got me. To be fair I also didn't have any exploration craft in the ole' hangar so this seems to fit a niche. I'm a little worried that it's almost 'too' clean cut for what I normally go for. I'm also wondering if something like the Aquila can't do the job better/cheaper in the long run. All semantics really considering where the game is...
I just needed something for Intel running that was a bit bigger than my Herald and a lot smaller than my 890 Jump and this was the closest thing to fit the bill.

Forgot your password?