I'm Leaving

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
We're here if ever want to come back. We're a degenerate den of drunks and incompetents.

Soven Taliesyn

Space Marshal
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Soven-Taliesyn
Real life and eve leaves no time for star citizen. I dont fit in test squadron anymore. I would of left a while ago if it wasnt for certain people.
Who does "fit" in TEST squadron? It's an eclectic group of people. A rather large group of people in fact. Besides, I'm sure there's going to be people in TEST that may not play SC as much and as a whole we merge in to other games.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Wait.. I thought EVE was Real life... I heard about it on CNN, BBC and stuff... can't get more real than that... I can't wait till somebody screws up in SC and costs players millions in real life money worth of virtual spaceships... You'll gotta be here for that...

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Laters, chap.

When SC has been finished you can ride shotgun in my Connie any day.

What do you mean I only have an Avenger? OK, he can ride shotgun in that! What do you mean there is no passenger seat? OK he can ride in one of the Statis-pods. What do you mean the Titan has not pods? OK, he can ride on the damn toilet then. An Avenger has a bog, doesn't it? Doesn't it...?

Well, depending on what ship i end up with, you can ride in/on/tied to the outside of it any time :)

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
Well I didn't know you but good luck and all the best.

I was going to post one of these two Test Squadrony "see you later" videos but couldn't decide. So @#$@ it. I'll post them both.

I think it bears mentioning that if they throw in a Jag and a super-model I'd be outta here too! :-)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?