I'm like poop. The older I get the easier I am to pick up!

YaBoiXili

Commander
Jun 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kitanz
I'd like to introduce a man with a lot of charm, talent, and wit. Unfortunately, he couldn't be here tonight, so instead you have me.

Wanted to leave a little intro about myself. I'm from NYC, I enjoy gaming and very excited for the full release of SC. My hobbies are automotive racing, science,machining,coding,design,weapons and I guess anything that goes fast,blows up or has a weird reaction.

Thank you for having me, looking forward to meeting the lot of you while kicking some space butt!

P.S - I do not feel old, I just felt the title would stand out guys, haha!

Where you from stranger?
NYC

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Gamer my whole life, This was an ambitious project i wanted to be a part of.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

All of the above. I enjoy every aspect of such a game

What was the first game you remember playing?

DOOM, Then spent 15 years of my life on Competitive Counter-Strike. Ended up being around Semi-Pro level at the age of 13. For those who know the old Cs days (Played Cal-M,Cal-P)

What other games do you play?
Not much these days, I love MMORPGS mostly. Ones that have PvP that is.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I enjoy a place where its a very diverse group of individuals that can provide a healthy,honest,troll-ey,debatable environment .

Picard or Kirk?
Don't lynch me but I wasn't a fan of Star Trek, not so much the issue with the show itself. I just dont watch TV that much nor long seasons of shows, Unless its has to do with operational mechanics and what not.

Discord - Xili#4586

Last edited:

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST @YaBoiXili!!!
And at 25, if you think you're old I have something for you to chew on. I've been 29 for more than 29 years now! I just had my 30th 29th birthday - so yeah. I won't terrify you with tales of what's in your future, but the whole dam thing becomes a little annoying after a while. Just remember. When you're 40 or above, and the doctor says, "Bend over"... you don't have to worry if you only feel ONE hand on your back.

YaBoiXili

Commander
Jun 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kitanz
Welcome to TEST @YaBoiXili!!!
And at 25, if you think you're old I have something for you to chew on. I've been 29 for more than 29 years now! I just had my 30th 29th birthday - so yeah. I won't terrify you with tales of what's in your future, but the whole dam thing becomes a little annoying after a while. Just remember. When you're 40 or above, and the doctor says, "Bend over"... you don't have to worry if you only feel ONE hand on your back.
Haha, No no, That title reference wasn't about my age. I just found it to be an amusing title to use! Sound advice on the doctor situation though, I usually worry when they say they need two fingers instead of 1, Thankfully im not there yet.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I'd like to introduce a man with a lot of charm, talent, and wit. Unfortunately, he couldn't be here tonight, so instead you have me.
Great intro. Comedian level shit right there.

Man if you think you're old at 25 you should try being me! 37 now and I'm slow, getting fat, lazy, nothing works properly.

YaBoiXili

Commander
Jun 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Kitanz
Great intro. Comedian level shit right there.

Man if you think you're old at 25 you should try being me! 37 now and I'm slow, getting fat, lazy, nothing works properly.
Thanks, I tried!

I'm starting to think I maybe should have used a different Thread Title haha, I just felt it would stand out ;3 . I don't feel like a young buck anymore since I used to do a lot of sports/Fighting so my body is a bit beat up from those years but I deff dont feel old yet :slight_smile:!

Last edited:

Zookajoe

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 6, 2016
RSI Handle
Zookajoe

Wanted to leave a little intro about myself. I'm from NYC, I enjoy gaming and very excited for the full release of SC. My hobbies are automotive racing, science,machining,coding,design,weapons and I guess anything that goes fast,blows up or has a weird reaction.

Thank you for having me, looking forward to meeting the lot of you while kicking some space butt!

P.S - I do not feel old, I just felt the title would stand out guys, haha!

Where you from stranger?
NYC

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Gamer my whole life, This was an ambitious project i wanted to be a part of.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

All of the above. I enjoy every aspect of such a game

What was the first game you remember playing?

DOOM, Then spent 15 years of my life on Competitive Counter-Strike. Ended up being around Semi-Pro level at the age of 13. For those who know the old Cs days (Played Cal-M,Cal-P)

What other games do you play?
Not much these days, I love MMORPGS mostly. Ones that have PvP that is.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I enjoy a place where its a very diverse group of individuals that can provide a healthy,honest,troll-ey,debatable environment .

Picard or Kirk?
Don't lynch me but I wasn't a fan of Star Trek, not so much the issue with the show itself. I just dont watch TV that much nor long seasons of shows, Unless its has to do with operational mechanics and what not.

Discord - Xili#4586
Welcome to Chair! Have a Test and pull up a beer!

Ya know? I really ought to start paying attention to what meds I take in the mornings...

Reactions: YaBoiXili
Forgot your password?