Im so pumped for 2.0 public release!

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I've been waiting to put together a state of the art gaming machine until there was a playable, large-map universe to explore. That moment is fast approaching.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Ive been watching other peoples videos and giggling with glee!

I just got the invite to the PTU, but I think they are aiming for a public release this week if the FPS issues are resolved.

I cant wait to get in there and do a first reaction video to flying the Constellation and Retaliator!

How are you guys enjoying it so far?

Crashes happening less often?

Im hearing 2-3hr play sessions going by smoothly now.
Okay so with you having not one of these but TWO little mini Monty's... are you going to have any TIME for 2.0?

I know I wont. I mean, if I have any "free" time I am sleeping, eating, or pooping, or showering.. wait cause actually showering is not necessary now that I think about it.

Reactions: Blind Owl

dubbzy

Admiral
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
dubbzy104
I was able to get into my Cutlass after calling it in crusader, but couldn't get into the cockpit area ( I kept getting in the damn fold-down seat instead). Trying to get the hangar crashed my game. Also I was using keyboard + mouse and gamepad, and sometimes it would stop recognizing one. It seemed to happen randomly. Also the F9 interface to look at your journal, contancts, etc. seems pretty buggy.

I understand that this game is in alpha, and these complaints don't reflect the final product, but I haven't been able to do much in 2.0

galfraz

Rear Admiral
Nov 24, 2015
RSI Handle
galfraz
Major props to all the folks slogging it out in the PTU, crashing and dealing with all the general buggyness.

Reactions: rogesh
Forgot your password?