I'm starting a thread!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah, we fish from boats, the cars of the water, and fish off of the shore and such, so it makes sense to fish from your car. Shoot, you could go fly fishing in a mountain creek from a jeep, especially if it's got a good snorkel system.
Sounds complicated. We just toss sticks of dynamite into the creek.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
Sounds complicated. We just toss sticks of dynamite into the creek.
LOL, once my brothers and I went in the woods to the creek and dropping firecrackers with cannon fuses in the creek to watch them blow up underwater. After a few of them going off and feeling the ground thump like someone hit it with a sledge hammer a small fish floated to the surface. We threw another in and another fish darted to within an inch or two attracted to something falling in the water. Those things would create a golf ball sized fireball underwater.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
LOL, once my brothers and I went in the woods to the creek and dropping firecrackers with cannon fuses in the creek to watch them blow up underwater. After a few of them going off and feeling the ground thump like someone hit it with a sledge hammer a small fish floated to the surface. We threw another in and another fish darted to within an inch or two attracted to something falling in the water. Those things would create a golf ball sized fireball underwater.
That's awesome, haha.
The Filipino's used to dynamite fish around Catbalogan, where we lived back in '88-'89. It's was freaking crazy. Every now and then you'd meet a fisherman with a missing arm due to a dynamite mishap.

Ammorn

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Ammorn
That's awesome, haha.
The Filipino's used to dynamite fish around Catbalogan, where we lived back in '88-'89. It's was freaking crazy. Every now and then you'd meet a fisherman with a missing arm due to a dynamite mishap.
That's crazy, I wonder how many sink their boat by chucking it too close. Do you think they got the wrong type of fuse and got some quick fuse instead of the slower fuse?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Forgot your password?