In a shocking upset, Mr Hasgaha wins the Star Citizen screenshot contest

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Thanks!! I've banned from entering the next rounds of the same contest... so someone else has to step up.

I did get drunk on my birthday... and received lots of take-home liquor too... plus a Lego set.
(not pictured, a bottle of Johnnie Walker Scotch; Double Black

Thanks!!

Thank you

Well, I have two SATA Samsung 850 EVO's (250 GB). I've never used a PCIe SSD before. Do I need it?.. probably not. Do I want it, yes. PLUS, I confirmed with Tyler, it comes with the Sabre Raven!

What I need is a new GPU... my R9 390 is showing it's age.

Thanks man
Munchkin Pathfinder, eh? The original is a brilliant game, i've not tried that one.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
"Space Combat" was probably one of the toughest themes to start with given the fps and lag spike issues... plus the limitations of the camera. This new contest for "scenic vista" will be an more accessible for people I think. Too bad I can't enter.
You'd win easily lol, you make some seriously beautiful screenshots

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Thank you so much

Thanks
Mr H
When you get it I would be interested in your honest review, obviously keep the price in mind when you do it and let us know what you are comparing it to.

I liked your screenshot. having your avatar in the shot as someone else said made a difference.
I do not configure my displays like you I like to have comms up all the time and viewable which is difficult given the current state of the cockpit views.

mr-hasgaha

Space Marshal
Jun 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Hasgaha
Mr H
When you get it I would be interested in your honest review, obviously keep the price in mind when you do it and let us know what you are comparing it to.
I can try. I'm not a reviewer and I would never have bought this drive for myself, it's way out of my price range. Currently, the closest thing I have to directly compare it to is a 250 GB SATA Samsung 850 Evo SSD. I've never used a PCIe SSD before. So, any feedback I have will be limited to that comparison.

I liked your screenshot. having your avatar in the shot as someone else said made a difference.
I do not configure my displays like you I like to have comms up all the time and viewable which is difficult given the current state of the cockpit views.
Thanks! Normally, when I'm actually playing the game, I have COMMS up... especially while doing cargo missions or landing frequently. But for this screenshot, I left everything at the default configuration.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.
  1. No, I was not in quantum travel. For whatever reason, the Gladius shot out that blue "plasma" when it blew up. I know MISC ships do that, but I don't remember the Gladius doing that. But it worked out well.
  2. This shot took me about 2 hours to set up and capture. All of my shots that I submitted were very time-consuming and well planned out.
  3. And yes, here is the full 4k version: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/872/39872439900_4c92f43dcf_o.png
Perfect thanks my friend you did fantastic and i hope to see more of your stuff in the future here love watching your videos and seeing your screenshots.

Forgot your password?