Piracy [In-Game Occupation] Let's raise the Black Flag! (TEST Piracy)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker

Krystal made this for the "official" piracy blanket group. I like it, looks nice.

cough still a bit too early to start making official divisions in my opinion but I like the excitement that people have cough

Last edited:
Reactions: Mettan and Kersakov

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov

Karab made this for the "official" piracy blanket group. I like it, looks nice.

cough still a bit too early to start making official divisions in my opinion but I like the excitement that people have cough
Big fan of this logo as an overarching 'official' logo with other more personal logos for groups/fleets/ships etc. For example this being our 'Jolly Roger' wheras pirate ships and fleets rarely actually sailed under that, they had their own flags.

Theorycrafting is kinda pointless but it makes me feel like progress is being made :)

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Yeah, it's a nice logo. I suppose eventually we'll have to come up with a blanket name. Unless people like Black Flag. A bit obvious (and in my humble opinion, overplayed), but it's easy to remember and identify.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Yeah, it's a nice logo. I suppose eventually we'll have to come up with a blanket name. Unless people like Black Flag. A bit obvious (and in my humble opinion, overplayed), but it's easy to remember and identify.
Black Flag is going to house all kind of "not-so-legal-or-existing" operations and groups that would be essentially "black flagged". It is not just about piracy. It could include espionage and super secret squadrons that no-one except leadership knows they even exist.

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Black Flag is a touch generic but when it comes to an unbrella for all illegal activity, it's hard to not be. If we have interesting names for pirates specifically, and smugglers, and drug dealers etc. I'm not against Black Flag as an Umbrella.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
I like it but I think someone already shotgunned 404 for Black Ops...
I can neither confirm or deny the existence of a 404 division.

Reactions: Kersakov

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Anyway, you guys can think of Black Flag Division as the Star Citizen equivalent of a TEST controlled Nassau.

Krystal LeChuck

Meme Meister
Staff member
Officer
Jun 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Krystal
Thinking about joining Black Flag division, do I have to pass some sort of test? Arrg?
Yes, you need to go steal us an early access prototype of the PU. If you succeed in the task then you are in.

Forgot your password?