Status
Not open for further replies.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Your image is broken for me.

ANYWAY: yeah im interested, myself and my wingman (Judgement) have already come up with a TEST tactic. It is called "clear room", said in a wonderful Russian accent, where we open the door/break the door/make a hole on the outside and then fire a missile launcher into the room. Thus, clear room. Pressurized space suits are recommended of course.

Reactions: Arrogant Devil

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Your image is broken for me.

ANYWAY: yeah im interested, myself and my wingman (Judgement) have already come up with a TEST tactic. It is called "clear room", said in a wonderful Russian accent, where we open the door/break the door/make a hole on the outside and then fire a missile launcher into the room. Thus, clear room. Pressurized space suits are recommended of course.
Image should hopefully be fixed now. And both you and your wingman are more than welcome! I wonder if that would actually be possible...?

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox

I thought the name was going to be the TEST FART(S)
TEST Forward Assault RECON Team (Space)
;)
Perhaps. Name is subject to change, once we have more members I was gonna throw it up for vote and ideas. Yellow Jackets was thought up by some other guys in TEST and it stuck at the time. You want me to throw your name on the list?

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Image should hopefully be fixed now.
Nope! Trying using Imgur. and doing proper image code. Place the direct link to the image inside the img tags, remove the exclamation points [!img]<url>[!/img]

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I do not board ships, I do not fly ships, I only drink good scotch and smoke cigars.

That being said, I don't mind be cannon fodder as well, but I swear to god if I get roped into helping you lead boarding parties I'm going to bring full drunk Seth rage down upon you.

Snowianth

Grand Admiral
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Snowianth
I'm interested! i can follow leader most of the time, but after bottle of jack ill go full leeroy :rolleyes:... so just lock me up in some cage and release toward the enemy at that situation. :D

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Nope! Trying using Imgur. and doing proper image code. Place the direct link to the image inside the img tags, remove the exclamation points [!img]<url>[!/img]
I just tried and it just popped up as the blank image box. I added a link to the picture under however till I can get on a computer and try to fix it.

I do not board ships, I do not fly ships, I only drink good scotch and smoke cigars.

That being said, I don't mind be cannon fodder as well, but I swear to god if I get roped into helping you lead boarding parties I'm going to bring full drunk Seth rage down upon you.
I was wondering when you'd make an appearance. You still overseas?

Alright I added all your names to the roster. Sitting at 10 total right now possibly 13 if Dranoc, Doc Shaftoe, and SARGE want to join up (wasn't sure based on their replies).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?