Security Fighter Squadron & Ground Marines - Yellow Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tameron

Space Marshal
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Tameron
I'm in. I'm terribad at FPS games, but maybe with some practice I'll die less.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark

Quote my post and paste it into an edit of yours.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Noboody sucks when we all wear titan armor!
TEST Marine strategy: Boulder mode. Strap everyone into titan armor and point them at something. Ensure all troops are sufficiently angry and intoxicated to ensure mission success.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Noboody sucks when we all wear titan armor!
TEST Marine strategy: Boulder mode. Strap everyone into titan armor and point them at something. Ensure all troops are sufficiently angry and intoxicated to ensure mission success.
Sounds like a good plan to me.

Quote my post and paste it into an edit of yours.
Alright did as you said. Hopefully it works.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Alright threw a poll up to see the response to the name and logo for our group. If wanted you can submit your own name/logo. I will try to get some choices if you want to see more before choosing. Tell your friends about us the more people the merrier!

Getbuzy

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
Getbuzy
I'll sign up for this. I am a professional mouse and keyboard clicker (hence why I can't fly a ship properly atm, I question if I'm really sober most of the time).

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I'll sign up for this. I am a professional mouse and keyboard clicker (hence why I can't fly a ship properly atm, I question if I'm really sober most of the time).
Alright added your name to the roster. Welcome to the party!

On a side note, once the FPS module drops we'll probably try to do some stuff together if ya'll want and depending on everyone's schedule.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Alright threw a poll up to see the response to the name and logo for our group. If wanted you can submit your own name/logo. I will try to get some choices if you want to see more before choosing. Tell your friends about us the more people the merrier!
Where is the option to drink scotch and smoke cigars?

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
In case it wasn't obvious I'm interested. Also would be curious about leadership oppurtunites, if you're on steam you should add me so we can chat about a bunch of ideas I got. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Nightbulldog/

Reactions: Zaraphandox

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Being an indiana native, I demand immediate officer status.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Being an indiana native, I demand immediate officer status.
Haha, Internal leadership will most likely be chosen at a later date. I'm still working which way is the most feasible way to approach that.

Alright so we broadened the scope of the Yellow Jackets to accommodate the fighter squadron. I currently have an artist working on another logo after it's complete I'll let you guys choose which you like. If anyone wants more after that, I'll get a hold of some friends and get some more ideas from them.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Are we going to run some bodyguard missions for TEST? I might be interested in joining. Count me in, but don't be mad if I decide to prioritize something else in TEST.
Most likely, cant have @Montoya getting killed now haha. It all really depends on what people want out of the game. But once people start playing more I'm sure it'll be a thing, especially for explorers. No problem you can be in whatever group you want or even both. It's all up to you!

Last edited:

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
I have new shiny 350r so I can crash in to something at really high speed in fighter unit.
I have had a boner for Cutlass Red for a long time, don't know why, really. Guess it must be my nurse fetish kicking in. Could do some medicing, why not.
Some 15 years ago I was really good in No One Lives Forever multiplayer. Was in a clan and all. Does SC FPS come with suitcase missile launchers? I also served as a military police NCO in the army, so I could specialize in slashing TEST members with a baton for no reason while being drunk. Or shoot them to the back if they try to not charge the enemy with guns blazing.

So yeah, count me in.

I hate cigars, though. And I'm more of a vodka man myself. Whiskey is all gasoline-like poison. Ok with ginger ale though. Does that get me excluded?

edit.
Oh, one epic whiskey drink there is (see me go all Yoda in there?). Plenty of whiskey (no matter which one, they're all the same anyway), plenty of banana liqueur, shitload of Coke. It's called apinaviski here, which translates to Monkey (or Ape) whiskey. Tells more about it's drinker than the ingredients. Classic stuff, two thumbs up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?