Status
Not open for further replies.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Oooooh...

Setting: Command Bridge of Command Battle Ship, several thousand KM above surface. A message comes in and....pans in to focus on Crew members:

Dialogue:
Controls Operator1: "Reports are coming in Captain, Test FART(S) Deployed, sir"
Captain: "Better out than in..."

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
"Ita salvus instructus, nos possum laboris ebrius."

"So well trained, we can work drunk."

Best I can do, might not be perfect either since I really can't be arsed to conjugate properly.

How do you say PENIS in latin?
Verpa or any number of other words that would work for it. Also "hitsugan" would work for the slang for penis, "dick".

Reactions: SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Ita Salvus: It's(or better translated "Thus") saved (which interpreted/translated: could mean: It is well of)
Instructus: Instructed (so far: It's well instructed: Interpretation: So well Trained) (Open for debate...but, I am with him on that one)
Nos: us/our
Possum: can/possible
Laboris Ebrius: Labors Drunken (so in technicality: It's Well Instructed(Trained), we can Labor(Work) Drunken(Drunk/Inebriated)

I like it...but I like simple more...my vote is on Semper Ebrius

DragonHeart

Space Marshal
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ATempest
If I ram my Banu Merchantmant into an enemy base,

then rip out my Machine gun to massacre them.

And have an after party over the rubble with my babes.

Does that make me a Forward Assault Recon Team (FART) bad ass member?

Reactions: SARGE

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Added link to the ship accountability for the Yellow Jackets.

If I ram my Banu Merchantmant into an enemy base,

then rip out my Machine gun to massacre them.

And have an after party over the rubble with my babes.

Does that make me a Forward Assault Recon Team (FART) bad ass member?
Haha. As of right now we don't know what the requirements will be to join. Obviously we want this group to be a genuine Spec Ops unit. If you want I can put you on the roster and you'll most likely have multiple opportunities to join. I assume that some recruiting will be done once the FPS module drops or possibly in other FPS.

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
If recruiting is done in another FPS, please let it be No One Lives Forever *crosses hands, fingers and Corona bottles*

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
If recruiting is done in another FPS, please let it be No One Lives Forever *crosses hands, fingers and Corona bottles*
I know a lot of the Planetside 2 TESTies are supposedly coming over to provide a large chunk of FPS/ground forces for TEST. I have issues with PS2, morally, ethically, and fundamentally, so I don't know how good of an idea that will be.

Speaking of games, I'm interested in getting a group together every week to start doing ops training. Might not be super serious at first but it's to get everyone in the habit of working together on comms and stuff like that. ArmA 2/3 is ideal, Insurgency also works, so I'm curious how many people have either of those. I'm open for suggestions as well for F2P games and if not enough people have the "better" games, it's all good we can go run Planetside 2 ops.

Reactions: Zaraphandox

HID45

Commander
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
HID45
Hmmm... I think I have some kind of ArmA from Steam sales in the past. Not sure which one. The one that had the Day-Z mod before it went standalone. I hope FPS in SC will not be as realistic and unforgiving as ArmA. More like a mix of BF3/4 and Mass Effect, that would be more fun.

I do also have the original Operation Flashpoint from year 4 or something like that. But, still, I think we should go with NOLF.

Last edited:

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I know a lot of the Planetside 2 TESTies are supposedly coming over to provide a large chunk of FPS/ground forces for TEST. I have issues with PS2, morally, ethically, and fundamentally, so I don't know how good of an idea that will be.

Speaking of games, I'm interested in getting a group together every week to start doing ops training. Might not be super serious at first but it's to get everyone in the habit of working together on comms and stuff like that. ArmA 2/3 is ideal, Insurgency also works, so I'm curious how many people have either of those. I'm open for suggestions as well for F2P games and if not enough people have the "better" games, it's all good we can go run Planetside 2 ops.
Hmmm... I think I have some kind of ArmA from Steam sales in the past. Not sure which one. The one that had the Day-Z mod before it went standalone. I hope FPS in SC will not be as realistic and unforgiving as ArmA. More like a mix of BF3/4 and Mass Effect, that would be more fun.

I do also have the original Operation Flashpoint from year 4 or something like that. But, still, I think we should go with NOLF.
Operation Flashpoint was insanely detailed in a shooter aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?