Yellow Jacket Artwork & Suggestions

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Zaraphandox threatened to keep trying to make the logo in gimp.

The thought of him wasting another 17hrs trying to make it look good scared me!

I was not fearless enough! :(

Hitsugan

Captain
Donor
Sep 18, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/hitsugan
Zaraphandox threatened to keep trying to make the logo in gimp.

The thought of him wasting another 17hrs trying to make it look good scared me!

I was not fearless enough! :(
It takes a fearless leader to admit his fears.

My skills at photo-manipulation/editing are very much lacking.

But I get ya, I suck at editing too.

Reactions: SeungRyul and SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
My skills at photo-manipulation/editing are very much lacking.
And don't kick yourself Zaraphandango. You paved the the idea and began a movement, that's how it starts. If you didnt start it others will have nothing to "change", "perfect", or "emulate".

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
I lack the software these days:
someone try to manipulate this image to be more ...TESTie...

or even this one:

this one should be easy:

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
And don't kick yourself Zaraphandango. You paved the the idea and began a movement, that's how it starts. If you didnt start it others will have nothing to "change", "perfect", or "emulate".
Yup! My goal is to stand the group up, to the best of my abilities, for whomever might take my place. So they have little or no work to do and can just enjoy the game with the rest of us. Not only that but get us somewhat organized while keeping the TEST chaos so we know what we're doing and can still have fun. Overall what will make this sub-squadron great is everybody in it continuing to put out great ideas and suggestions.

Last edited:
Reactions: SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Yup! My goal is to stand the group up, to the best of my abilities, for whomever might take my place. So they have little or no work to do and can just enjoy the game with the rest of us. Not only that but organize ourselves in a way where we know what we're doing and can still have fun. Overall what will make this sub-squadron great is everybody in it continuing to put out great ideas and suggestions.
I am sorry ...that was a long read...all I got from that was Organize...and Fun...and I dunno what Organize means... ;)

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I am sorry ...that was a long read...all I got from that was Organize...and Fun...and I dunno what Organize means... ;)
TL: DR version - I plan on making it a smooth operating group, shaped by its members, that still has fun and helps it's members out.

Sorry for that long post. Kinda passionate about having a good gaming community to play with! Haha.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
TL: DR version - I plan on making it a smooth operating group, shaped by its members, that still has fun and helps it's members out.

Sorry for that long post. Kinda passionate about having a good gaming community to play with! Haha.
me too...you are like my second ambassadors to Nerdness. I got my new nerd badge (so my wife tells me)

Hitsugan

Captain
Donor
Sep 18, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/hitsugan

You should start by gathering our fleet. Start a thread and ask for the members to post their current ships, so we can have an idea of our firepower (After all marines are made of pew pew sticks and not yachts). Use Tooterfish's fleet creator so its easier.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
me too...you are like my second ambassadors to Nerdness. I got my new nerd badge (so my wife tells me)
Haha my wife tells me I'm a pretty big nerd too.

TL : DR???
I assume that means Too long: Din't read? ...and yes I thought of a dirty version first...
Yes too long didn't read haha.

You should start by gathering our fleet. Start a thread and ask for the members to post their current ships, so we can have an idea of our firepower (After all marines are made of pew pew sticks and not yachts). Use Tooterfish's fleet creator so its easier.
We can try. I wouldn't expect anything exact though. The squadron has tried various times to get accountability of ships but never with much success. I will however put up another thread for it when I get up tomorrow. I don't have computer access until I get to work. Posting from my phone doesn't always work well.

Forgot your password?