Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitsugan

Captain
Donor
Sep 18, 2014
RSI Handle
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/hitsugan
Most likely, cant have @Montoya getting killed now haha. It all really depends on what people want out of the game. But once people start playing more I'm sure it'll be a thing, especially for explorers. No problem you can be in whatever group you want or even both. It's all up to you!
Count me in then. I want to crash into stuff with a marine decal on my ship. Also if you need any help working anything out just ask and I will be glad to help. I wish to command my own squad of crashing dummies.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I have new shiny 350r so I can crash in to something at really high speed in fighter unit.
I have had a boner for Cutlass Red for a long time, don't know why, really. Guess it must be my nurse fetish kicking in. Could do some medicing, why not.
Some 15 years ago I was really good in No One Lives Forever multiplayer. Was in a clan and all. Does SC FPS come with suitcase missile launchers? I also served as a military police NCO in the army, so I could specialize in slashing TEST members with a baton for no reason while being drunk. Or shoot them to the back if they try to not charge the enemy with guns blazing.

So yeah, count me in.

I hate cigars, though. And I'm more of a vodka man myself. Whiskey is all gasoline-like poison. Ok with ginger ale though. Does that get me excluded?

edit.
Oh, one epic whiskey drink there is (see me go all Yoda in there?). Plenty of whiskey (no matter which one, they're all the same anyway), plenty of banana liqueur, shitload of Coke. It's called apinaviski here, which translates to Monkey (or Ape) whiskey. Tells more about it's drinker than the ingredients. Classic stuff, two thumbs up.

I think this guy is out. Scotch is the purest form of whiskey there is. Even though I'm drinking russian standard right now fuck off mate!!!

Zeero Kuul

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Zeero_Kuul
I'm in!
Also, Mindfart has a great idea! We need a vid with people looking at a flying Redeemer asking "is it an ant? is it a bee? is it a wasp?". And then the Redeemer obviously crashes into the crowd, and then a test logo appears "NO! It's TEST marines!"

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Obviously the yellow jackets are the dogfighters, and the black jackets are the marines :P Black and yellow after all... ...

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I think this guy is out. Scotch is the purest form of whiskey there is. Even though I'm drinking russian standard right now fuck off mate!!!
I think he's good he demonstrated weirdness that is common in TEST haha.

Put me on the list for when the time comes =)

/edit

Why is the logo an ant? o_O

/edit

Or is it a bee? wasp?
Its supposed to be a yellow jacket haha it's like a wasp but more aggressive. Real quick for the roster which part of the Jackets are you interested in?

I'm in!
Also, Mindfart has a great idea! We need a vid with people looking at a flying Redeemer asking "is it an ant? is it a bee? is it a wasp?". And then the Redeemer obviously crashes into the crowd, and then a test logo appears "NO! It's TEST marines!"
That'd be awesome! Just need somebody to make it! Also what part of the Jackets are looking to be in?

Obviously the yellow jackets are the dogfighters, and the black jackets are the marines :p Black and yellow after all... ...
I like that idea. Gonna ask and see how everyone likes it!

Alright all the new members have been added to my roster. Sent @Vanisher the updated list.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I have new shiny 350r so I can crash in to something at really high speed in fighter unit.
I have had a boner for Cutlass Red for a long time, don't know why, really. Guess it must be my nurse fetish kicking in. Could do some medicing, why not.
Some 15 years ago I was really good in No One Lives Forever multiplayer. Was in a clan and all. Does SC FPS come with suitcase missile launchers? I also served as a military police NCO in the army, so I could specialize in slashing TEST members with a baton for no reason while being drunk. Or shoot them to the back if they try to not charge the enemy with guns blazing.

So yeah, count me in.

I hate cigars, though. And I'm more of a vodka man myself. Whiskey is all gasoline-like poison. Ok with ginger ale though. Does that get me excluded?

edit.
Oh, one epic whiskey drink there is (see me go all Yoda in there?). Plenty of whiskey (no matter which one, they're all the same anyway), plenty of banana liqueur, shitload of Coke. It's called apinaviski here, which translates to Monkey (or Ape) whiskey. Tells more about it's drinker than the ingredients. Classic stuff, two thumbs up.
Added you to the list! Thanks for the detail. I'll put you down for fighter/medical/and infantry! Don't mind Sethious we keep him in the basement for a reason ;)

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
Added in important links and other sub-squadron links for easy browsing. If you have suggestions you can go to the Artwork/Suggestions page and post them there.

Reactions: SARGE

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
I am AIRBORNE in real life. You missed the E in Airborne... and E stands for EVERYONE!...or was it Every Day?

lol

A is for All The Way (which can be changed for all purposes to: Always drunk)
I is for In The Sky (or Inebriation or In-pared judgement)
R is for Ready
B is for Born to Die (but who wants that, maybe: Born to...drink...)
O is for On the Go (which sounds silly: Obscured Vision)
R is for Ranger!
N is for Never Quit (or never Never Sober or even Never Quit Drinking)
E is for Every Day (change that to: Ebrius)

This is an Old cadence that is brainwashed so to speak in my mind forever...

Last edited:

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
What is ENIM? is that an Acronym? does it stand for a french old acronym:

Établissement National des Invalides de la Marine
(which roughly translates to: National Institution of the Disabled Navy)

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
What is ENIM? is that an Acronym? does it stand for a french old acronym:

Établissement National des Invalides de la Marine
(which roughly translates to: National Institution of the Disabled Navy)
No it's actually Latin. I don't pretend to understand how it works I just went of a translator which says "Semper Enim Ebrius" means Always Drunk.

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
Perhaps. Name is subject to change, once we have more members I was gonna throw it up for vote and ideas. Yellow Jackets was thought up by some other guys in TEST and it stuck at the time. You want me to throw your name on the list?
yes add me...oh maybe the SpecOps can be called FART(S)

SARGE

Space Marshal
Feb 13, 2015
RSI Handle
SARGE | SARGE5th
No it's actually Latin. I don't pretend to understand how it works I just went of a translator which says "Semper Enim Ebrius" means Always Drunk.
I can read Latin actually...
Semper means Always (Spanish: Simpre...French: Toujours)
Ebrius means Inebriated/Drunken (Spanish: Ebrio...French: Ivre)
Enim...which I don't remember might mean Spirit...like the Spanish word Animo...

EDIT: Or I can Google it: and find out it stands for "for" Which would translate to Always for Drinking...

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I can read Latin actually...
Semper means Always (Spanish: Simpre...French: Toujours)
Ebrius means Inebriated (Spanish: Ebrio...French: Ivre)
Enim...which I don't remember might mean Spirit...like the Spanish word Animo...

Or I can Google it: and find out it stands for "for" Which would translate to Always for Drinking...
Well it still works I guess haha. Bit different than I thought but we are always for drinking!

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
I actually study Latin. Give me your English phrase and I'll translate.

Zaraphandox

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Zaraphandox
I was thinking "So well trained, we can do anything drunk" Google didn't wanna translate in anywhere close however so I through up "Always Drunk." It's really up to what you guys think is good though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot your password?