In regards to the S.S.S Weekly

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
right... a commander... tried that once, failed horribly ;)

i think NS2 also features a simple linux dedicated server, which would make it pretty easy for us to set one up on testsquadron.com

Reactions: o-BHG-o

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Okay so the list is great so far and I think it will work out very well. If possible I would like to see perhaps 1 or 2 more F2P games to even things out and give a bit more options for folks. I have spoken with Seung in regards to this since he is spear heading the revival of S3. I hope over this weekend to next week we can work out a set schedule for the entire month of June. So folks will know well ahead of time both time and games being played during each S3. If it goes well we hope to have a schedule up for each month at least a week or two prior to said month. Put up any opinions you guys have on the blocks a 2 - 2 split with Paid/ F2P during the Saturdays? More? Less?

Also somewhat related to this whole subject if the art group guys could shoot me a message I'd like to speak to ya. Or if ya see me on TS send me a poke. Overall thanks folks for contributing to this list and I had better damn sure see ya during the S3's or I will find you ;). Seriously though even if it isn't your type of game or you don't normally play those genre's try joining up might find something you like.

Oh Dirty I want to speak with you too.

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Okay so the list is great so far and I think it will work out very well. If possible I would like to see perhaps 1 or 2 more ....
Just to clarify, 'S3' is some sort of League of Legends event?
S3 is not mentioned in this thread and searching "s3 f2p" doesn't return a definitive answer (in the few seconds I scanned page 1 of google).
For those not in the know (like me) would you mind explaining this post?

Thanks.

(representing newbs like me)

Edit: I think I'm an idiot.... S3 = S.S.S. = Super Spectacular Saturday!?!

Forgot your password?