• Star Wars

Results are only viewable after voting.

xochild

Ensign
Apr 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Xochild
Greetings Citizens,

I'm Hibiya, most people just say XO because they don't know how to read xochild, and I'm going to be that weird person that is mixed French, Spanish, and Japanese. If your background is simple, I envy you.

I was born in Canada, but, I moved a lot so I'm not really from any one place. Places I've lived most is France, Hong Kong, Australia, the UK, and now Canada aka hockeyland.

Honestly, I'd been wanting a more science-based space game for some time, and when a coworker showed me the Ender's Game film, my faith in someone making a decent space film was dashed. So I instead invested in Star Citizen.

I think I mostly just want a universe I can explore and get lost in, I've never been a PvP person in MMOs and I'm not interested in it. If I could, I'd be a trader or crafter (preferably for a guild or organisation in this case). That and I just recently got into The Expanse.

The first game I ever played was probably Burger Time for my sister's old Intellivision. It was stupid, fun, and I hated that god bloody damn spinning pickle.

I mostly play the game I'm a community moderator for, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online most commonly shortened to FA. It's a FPS (yuck, I know) based on the Ghost in the Shell franchise where you get to play as Public Security Section 9. I've noticed I tend to like games where you can play as a cop, or a military-eske cop protecting Tokyo after a nuclear war and have a cyborg body....you get the point. Also Warframe sparingly and Star Trek Online (@xochild if you want OP ground science backup). I mostly play on EU time btw.

I joined Test Squadron because I got an invite shortly after investing in Star Citizen, what convinced me to join is the size and organisation of the.....organisation.

"Picard or Kirk? If Kirk, new Kirk or old Kirk?"
Ok, so you'll have to have played STO to understand why, but, myself. I know, that's a very self-serving answer, but, I absolutely adore the early story in STO where you get to place yourself directly into Trek and end up being an admiral in Starfleet (yes, I know the KDF side exists, I'm ignoring that) either directly through Fed or by being from the newly formed free Romulan Republic. If I had to list my favourite parts of Trek, it'd be TOS, STO, the old films, TNG, JJTrek (I know, kill me now). I'm one of those Trekkies that hate DS9, disliked Voyager, and despise Enterprise. If I had to pick a Kirk, it'd be Shatner's Kirk. Womanising and outdated sexist mentalities aside.

See you in-game!

P.S. I like Trek most, then Stargate Universe, then Star Wars (prequels and all), then SG-1, then SGA.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Welcome to TEST!

I'd been wanting a more science-based space game for some time
YES!

I joined Test Squadron because I got an invite shortly after investing in Star Citizen, what convinced me to join is the size and organisation of the.....organisation.
I'm sure you'll grow to love us in time. We're a merry bunch.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I was born in Canada, but, I moved a lot so I'm not really from any one place. Places I've lived most is France, Hong Kong, Australia, the UK, and now Canada aka hockeyland.
Quite the road you've traveled. Welcome home. Both to Canada and to TEST squardon.
What part of our Great White North do you live in? I'm from BC, but currently reside in Kingston, ON.
Look forward to seeing you in the verse.
Owl.
(>v<)7

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?