Inside Game is over, hosts moving to new positions in the company

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Well about time those bunch of idiots get cutted form the interent content creator, I'm just warry about the one that is "keeping to write script for the videos": if you are the autor of the shitty content you ware doing you better be fired and find another work... I'm sure there ware a lots of place for you that don't require your uninformed opinion to go pubblic

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
People like it when you buy them a beer and invite them to join you rather than give them the cold stare and say "life sucks and this is why". There's already enough hate, misery, and pain out there on its own without me needing to invite it in by watching negative people bash on something I like to play in order to escape the shit storm that this year has been. Just like a good satisfying crap on the toilet, its time to click the flusher and let it wash away.

P.S. So uh. . . you gona buy me a beer or what?

Devil Dog Hog

Space Marshal
Jan 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DevilDogHog
Whoever thought TEST Squardon which is besieged by Drunks, Incompetents and Incompetent Drunks, would out live Inside Gaming?!
I blame it on our inability to comprehend the reality of our situation. How many times has a drunk pissing in public suddenly stop mid stream and say "Nope, this is not a good idea, I shall go to a toilet and piss on "inside gaming" instead, then flush properly and wash my hands" ? I have never done that, I just finish up, even when the cops tapping me on the shoulder. Where was I going with this. Something about drinking and not having good sense . . . scents? . . . cents. . . I need 75 more cents to get another beer.. . . that sounds right, im sleepy now. Read me a bed time story uncle Montoya.

Forgot your password?