decreasing will have the players saying, "Aah, much better, thanks CIG"

of course there should never be a delay due to a server crash

Last edited:

Aunfox

Space Marshal
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Aunf0x
Confirming that we murdered the Idris pilot, he T-posed, and we could not capture the ship. We attempted again, still no successes. Blowing up the Idris also occasionally results in no payout. Immortal pilots - Bad.

Most disliked bugs:
Not being paid for killing an Idris
Not being able to spawn a destroyed ship without a account reset.

Last edited:
Reactions: marcsand2

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
Not a big surprise really. Most resurrection mechanics in online games I've played have been despised by players.

But Star Citizen takes it to a next level. Couple the timer with .... non-LTI-ships (for a future player base) .... and .... wow.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
Most Frustrating Game Mechanic?

Chris & Erin Roberts tasking the DEVS to make a Clone of EVE.
(Personally, I am tired of helping to test EVE 2.0)

FIx the DAMN terminals.......

Last edited:
Reactions: marcsand2

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Strangely enough I agree with the spectum comunity on this list: insurance time are, with the current state of the game, a bit of a stupid decision, especially consider that 90% of the reclaim, at least of me, is due to games bugs, like 30k, not retrivable ships or self eject after entering QT...

Pop-ups are annoying as hell, especially since most of the time are releated to mission you don't care about: a good solution could be to implement a notifications option where you can select the type of mission you'll like to see notified in the pops up: you'll like to do BH mission, just select that category and receive a pop-up just for that....

Starmap is a bit of a PITA: bugs are not a big deal on theyr own, but the amount of time you are request to interact with it make it feel way worst.

Another thing that should be addressed is the inability to sell some comodities at terminal: most mineral comodities result extreamely difficult to sell if not impossbile. Mined Hedanite is the mosrt frustrating since is the best mineral you can get from ROC mining, but also a lots of other material can't be sold so the "free box" you can retrive from a crash site for those few extra cash are worthless and considering the low total amount of the income it doen't make sense to travel around that much to fine the suitable station where to sell them...

Reactions: Szioul

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
The starmap (and ship radar displays) is by far the worst system in the game at the moment.

r3dm00ne

Vice Admiral
Nov 4, 2020
RSI Handle
r3dm00ne
For the starmap i have a little trick which helps 98% of the Time. Open the Starmap if it's blank press you right mousbutton two or three times, if the map works it zooms you out. If it's not zooming out (which happens 90% of the time) you close the starmap and open it again after those rightclicks and normaly you should have now a zoomed out starmap. If you can't klick on a beacon try to click not directly on the beacon, I move my mouse till i find the clickspot. It seems like sometimes the klickspot and the Beacon missalign.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Starmap is my kryptonite. I have tried all the tricks sometimes and it doesn't load. Sometimes I have to jump out of the system and attempt to plot - I think it has to do with loading as I have more loading issues than others I game with - oh Everus Harbor didn't load and I crashed into it again - that's a daily feature for me.

But I get the insurance claim being high on the list of things - and the ability of people with multiple ships not being phased by it. The bigger issue is the people with the bugged ship having to do an account reset since they can't even spawn their ship.

But the biggest issue has to be the inability to eat other food in the food court. Why isn't Benny Noodles available? Why are we not asking the TOUGH questions!

SGTShine

Grand Admiral
Jan 28, 2019
RSI Handle
SGTShine
I really want to play a session without being extremely hamstrung by the inability to QT using or not using the Starmap. It would be nice to always go without it, but honestly there are too many missions that benefit from using the starmap over just hitting QT and going somewhere.

Forgot your password?