Interest in participating in inter-org dogfighting competitions?

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
well.... there is no rush.

mich angel, im sure well meet up the next days on discord, if you want to win this thing and want to put much time in it, why not?

i want such a miniature on my desk. cheers

Reactions: Ezz and Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
well.... there is no rush.

mich angel, im sure well meet up the next days on discord, if you want to win this thing and want to put much time in it, why not?

i want such a miniature on my desk. cheers
Yes absolutely and as you say I wouldn't mind at all to have a miniature like that on my desk not at all ha ha ha :beers:
There is nothing like a little vanduul/pirate swarm to get your blood pumping or some one on one dogfighting in AC
:beer::beer::beers::beers:

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
what i understand in this inter organization chat is that we cannot shitpost, or act like we do here in general chat or discord.

i think there are many powerful corps in that discord server, and we need to pick or ppl there, in order not to make more enemies.

my suggestion would be to have first a pm chat to montoya first and make a clearance.

he represents Test from his inner core and can talk to the ppl or decide himself wether to join or not to join that discord server.

this is rather a diplomatic excursion, and i really did nothing until now in this chat.
HERESY

this goes against everything we stand for

TEST is idiots acting like immature adolescents and let the chips fall where they may

we're not going to 'mind our manners' to kowtow to any outsider group

we are who we are and we're yuge - let them adjust their reality to us

Marcel Busse

Space Marshal
Sep 18, 2016
RSI Handle
Warhawk_29
well anyways i have nothing to do with theese guys on that server. yet they make pubg sc.

i dont want to get involved with any other corp outside test now, i know they can turn you and will try it some time.

as mich wanted no test tag on that server my brain didnt stop thinking about all those guys.

i just made too bad experience with such corps outside test.

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?