• Yes.

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • Sure why not?

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Nope.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Of course not!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I actually plan on killing as many of the OPPF players as possible.

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Lets attack OPPF to make peace with the Vanduul.

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
Signed up and ordered a mission coin! I like coins...

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I'm thinking we roll in right after the party with a large force, and salvage and reclaim every thing we can. War profiteering at its best. You know bullets and bandages. cash from chaos.

Reactions: Feral Oxide

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
The fact that it will affect the lore sounds amazing. If we can retake that planet, it would be so awesome. It would also set a precedent for star citizen, because it certainly wouldn't be the last time a concerted player effort would be reflected in the universe lore!

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
I'm torn between my desire to take part in a massive community-wide end-beta event

and my desire to ruin said event for everyone else...
This. I think I'm going to turn up, get blind-ass drunk and see which side looks like more fun to be on at the time.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
This is going to be THE RAID OF ALL RAIDS. No one should miss this event. Regardless of what ends up happening, it should be supremely awesome and I am sure that CIG will have tons of fun with us, even though I am certain they will just program an algorithm that multiplies the Vanduul AI numbers for each Citizen entering their Territory. Still, I will lead THE TEST BOMBER SQUADRON deep into Vanduul space and do as much drunken rampaging and destruction as possible, at least until our leadership deems that we should come back.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I have a bad feeling this is going to divide test a bit. Seems like half of us want to crash the party and the other half want to join it...
Lets crash it then join it then??

Oh wait, perhaps these Irish Coffees have gotten to me and it was the other way around. And yeah I know it is 11am but that is why I put coffee in my Rum :cool:

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Other way around, first we Join everyone. Get somewhere with it.

Then, when we are either basically victorious or distinctly losing, we turn on our 'fellow' corps

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
I'll see what happens on the day, but I joined OPPF same time as I joined TEST. My loyalties are to both, but I think I'll be more likely to side with OPPF on this one because of the lore element.

Forgot your password?