Intergalactic Aerospace Expo 2950 Megathread - Its Done

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman

Nomad interior. Blue is cockpit, red looks to be living quarters, green is the cargo bay. IDK what the yellow stuff is- component housing?
A storage locker for gear (top), and the ship's entrance with special fold out ladder (bottom).

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

With the versatility of a medium-sized multi-purpose freighter packed into a stylish, compact frame, the Consolidated Outland Nomad is the model of self-sufficiency, the spirit of the open sky, and the perfect solution for anyone yearning to start a brand-new adventure.

Single seat, wrong info on bed, was confirmed to have one. 24 SCU.

3x S1 Shield generators, 3x S3 hardpoints (S2 gimbals stock), twin S4 missile racks (8 S2 missiles stock).

Looks ugly as hell, no thanks on my end. Looks to be a decent starter ship though, but for 20 bucks (rumored price of 80, 70 Warbond) more I'd rather have a Cutlass Black.

This I recognize this bad boy...
the-ghost-s3_499fca79.jpeg

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
This I recognize this bad boy...View attachment 19307
From that angle the Nomad looks really cool !

edit : Wait i got fooled !!! i see an A-wing in the upper left of that ship.... LoL and i thought what a beauty for a sec ^^

The Nomad is like a clone of the Asp from Elite tbh.

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Perseus is so sexyyyyy OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Weeeeeeeeeeeee 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Mmm i dont think the guns are S10, most probably S7 or S8 if you compare to the Ares guns.
From the look of it the guns + turrets is 15+ meters long when compared to the MSR known size (40m if still current size?).

It is a bit shorter compared to the S7 on the Ares Ion/Inferno, so this is even probably a turret with dual sized 6/7 guns.

View: https://youtu.be/2LjrafbpDLs?t=287

Reactions: Bambooza

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
I can't help but see the Nomad as an Esperia ship, so many of the angles and cockpit design are too similar.

It almost could be a Talon cargo variant

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
From that angle the Nomad looks really cool !

edit : Wait i got fooled !!! i see an A-wing in the upper left of that ship.... LoL and i thought what a beauty for a sec ^^

The Nomad is like a clone of the Asp from Elite tbh.
The Ghost, from Star Wars Rebels.
Ok, If it actually looked like that, I'd buy it. Does it come with snub fighter on the back?
One can hope! Also, one can smash a snub in there. This IS TEST after all, ha.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman

Nomad can hold a ROC!
It would be hilarious if the real reason they made this ship, was because they couldn't solve the issue of ROC's inside the Cutlass getting stuck. Quick! make new ship!

Reactions: Blind Owl

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Here's someone having a look and a fly, also using it as a ROC chariot then using a second player to actually mine from the ROC, while it's parked in the cargo area. This is interesting as it will prevent theft from the ROC's storage box.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qokl1u91hlw

Forgot your password?