Intro, Guardian

Guardian

Ensign
Dec 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Guardian1121
Hey Everyone,

Not much for intros, but I been playing space/flights sims for a very long time and I am looking forward to this game and its endless fun and possibilities. A lot has changed since Top Gun for NES(80s) and X-Wing in the early 90s, so for those that can't relate, its been quite a journey to this point, but oh is it sweet!

To answer some of those questions.

Where you from stranger?

Midwest, USA

What drew you to Star Citizen?

Space Combat and FPS, best of both worlds all in one.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

Figuring this complicated game out and being able to enjoy it with others who like to work in co-ops towards goals and objectives.

What was the first game you remember playing?

hehehe...Nintendo NES

What other games do you play?
I have played all COD, and BF. Still play SW Battlefront, and the old school space flight sims on a few occasions now and then virtually since no modern OS supports them (X-Wing, Tie Fighter, Xvt)

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Invite from Montoya, and my own research into the squadron... Oh over a year ago...Life has kept me away though, but I am back finally.

I am looking forward to browsing the forum, adding getting to know you guys. A lot has changed in terms of the game and in game menu...so saying I'm lost is an understatement.

Good hunting.

Guardian

Aramil

Admiral
Nov 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Aramil_Lorrathain
Welcome to TEST!

Grab "at least" a beer, and yeah X-Wing is great.

Flight status:

Cherokeedog

Admiral
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Cherokeedog
Well, I guess I've caught enough flees around here in order to make sense to welcome someone in.

So...welcome! Lookin' forward to spendin' some time with other old farts like my illustrious self. At or under the table.

Forgot your password?