Intro Shitshow

placid

Commander
Donor
Nov 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Placid09
Hi everyone! When I registered I was told to post here to farm internet points. I've been a backer since 2012, but only recently started actually playing the game. I went a bit crazy and managed to get concierge. Someone, please, stop me from going deeper!

Gr33nh0use

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Gr33nh0use
Is there any chance I can get an advance on my internet points? I'm kinda struggling for a fix...
NO! internet points are strictly controlled, also we pay out on a 2 month delay, so your first points should arrive in your account around.... March 2023!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
"Welcome to the party Pal!"

Do you have any preferred ships or types of game play in mind to enjoy in the Verse?

Now that you've popped the Concierge barrier, there's no turning back to my knowledge. (I speak from personal experience. LoL)

The sight of this blue hole makes my exploration cravings go exponential.

placid

Commander
Donor
Nov 27, 2019
RSI Handle
Placid09
Do you have any preferred ships or types of game play in mind to enjoy in the Verse?
This is my current fleet. I made my fortunes in EVE trading, and plan on doing the same in SC. But beyond that, I love combat, and have a fairly diverse fleet for it. I have an Andromeda to Redeemer CCU saved for if/when they ever actually release it.

Attachments

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
This is my current fleet. I made my fortunes in EVE trading, and plan on doing the same in SC. But beyond that, I love combat, and have a fairly diverse fleet for it. I have an Andromeda to Redeemer CCU saved for if/when they ever actually release it.
That's quite the sweet fleet my new friend. I wish you great luck in all that you choose to do in Star Citizen.

Reactions: placid

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Welcome aboard!
Hi everyone! When I registered I was told to post here to farm internet points. I've been a backer since 2012, but only recently started actually playing the game. I went a bit crazy and managed to get concierge. Someone, please, stop me from going deeper!
lol, posting that here...lmao...we're like the people who go to AA meetings to pick up chicks who like to party...we are the wrong people to ask for help!

Forgot your password?