Intro to the Official RP!

Artemus

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2013
You should X up anyway.

You never know when that delicious transport happens to have the latest Black and Yellow remix tapes. So you should always check and make sure. That's some valuable cargo.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
X

RPed a bit in some MMOs, and I DM DnD from time to time. Seems like this should be amusing.
I'm assuming however, that when we aren't doing "Artemis duties" or whathave you, we're free to be OOC. I'm not one for 24/7 RPing.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Yea, our current plan is to have a weekly session. Outside of the weekly session we will be free to do basically anything you want. Just don't go accidentally giving all of Artemis Division's assets and intel to the nearest vandul spai.

Scavar

Rear Admiral
Apr 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scavar
X
I'm interested in this, but chances are I'll be working on the day chosen for events but hey signing anyways.

paqman

Captain
May 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Paqman
small x for me also. I've never done any rp before so I don't know how good I will be. I would be interested in trying for sure but I'd hate to break immersion for you guys if I messed up.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
small x for me also. I've never done any rp before so I don't know how good I will be. I would be interested in trying for sure but I'd hate to break immersion for you guys if I messed up.
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me, as long as no one is being intentionally disruptive or OOC, I could care less if someone slips up or anything. It happens to the best of us, and it can be surprisingly hard to get in-character, especially if you're trying to focus on playing a game at the same time.

Mr Fishcakes

Lieutenant
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Delicious Fish
I'd be interested, but my question is what time would the sessions be held? Over here in the world's sunniest island; England™ I unfortunately have work to do for the Queen, so I am unavailable between 9 morning bong and 6 evening bong.

Reactions: fxd and o-BHG-o

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Consider My X placed, however, this will not be on Aurora days will it? I have every intention of joining in the aurora-crashing fun.

Forgot your password?