RSI Handle
Kovakx
X

Ltskitzo

Lieutenant
Jul 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Ltskitzo
I'll give it a go. My Character/me/my RP persona?....will probably have a phobia that makes space flight difficult.
I might try astrophobia, I will be a comical mess with lasers.

X

rtmoose

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
rtmoose
X

I'm so down.. Heironynouse Geiss is a fanatical self styled prophet of some weird pseudo religion (WIP.. a kind of WH40k style) he's a crusty asshole but also one of the best pilots in the 'verse.

A good man to have at your back.. The worst enemy you could ever make.

(OOC) Anyone wanting to help with the backstory of the religion would be much appreciated

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice

OneViolence

Rear Admiral
Oct 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Fearan
X!

Id love to get in on some RP action, i havnt RP'd in quite some time, but i woudl definitely love to RP with you guys, ive done a little P&P, some LARPing and some RP in WoW several years back and i would love to get back into RPing with this game.

Last edited:

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
The RP is still happening. I know I haven't really been around for the summer. My job requires me to travel a lot but my schedule is getting under control. Also, now that we have an Idris expect to see that during. There have been a couple other problems, one is that leadership for the RP is comprised of just me and two other people who also haven't been very active. If you are interested in more of a leadership position please contact me! We have grown so large since I started this group with only 10 people or so. Also AC doesn't quite lend itself all that great to RP but I have some ideas floating around my head, I just don't want it to get boring. And lastly there is a problem of when we are going to hold these weekly events. All this is TBA so keep your ears to the ground.

D3Mark

Grand Admiral
Sep 24, 2014
RSI Handle
D3Mark
Soon™. Got it.

Forgot your password?