Introducing LoicFarris - The Third of Industry

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I'd like to introduce everyone to @LoicFarris whom you may know from such places as the TEST Discord and Star Citizen. After a long and careful evaluation(which he didn't know about btw) he was raised to being my 3rd in command. This was not announced until now. Loic has for several weeks been behind the scenes starting to help edit the cargo hauling guide, helped in mining research and cargo running. It was his idea to start up smaller evening weekday ops and that's going to get started this coming week. He also helped create the rules for the Prospector Competition and secured the 1st place prize for it. He will be primarily focused on the social aspect of the Division and how we can advance on that front along with helping me edit various writings. If you have any concerns you don't feel comfortable coming to me about, Loic is your guy.

Welcome @LoicFarris!

This also marks the time in which Loic, @Printimus (if he ever gets off Snowrunner) and I will start to slowly but deliberately begin to fill out the structure of the Division. Its time.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I'd like to introduce everyone to @LoicFarris whom you may know from such places as the TEST Discord and Star Citizen. After a long and careful evaluation(which he didn't know about btw) he was raised to being my 3rd in command. This was not announced until now. Loic has for several weeks been behind the scenes starting to help edit the cargo hauling guide, helped in mining research and cargo running. It was his idea to start up smaller evening weekday ops and that's going to get started this coming week. He also helped create the rules for the Prospector Competition and secured the 1st place prize for it. He will be primarily focused on the social aspect of the Division and how we can advance on that front along with helping me edit various writings. If you have any concerns you don't feel comfortable coming to me about, Loic is your guy.

Welcome @LoicFarris!

This also marks the time in which Loic, @Printimus (if he ever gets off Snowrunner) and I will start to slowly but deliberately begin to fill out the structure of the Division. Its time.
Congrats to all involved and thank you for providing useful info!
Speaking of which, are you sure you are TESTies? Being useful screams SPAAI! to me. Are you spais?

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Who??? Joined 2019 promoted in 2020? Who the heck you been giving brown envelopes full of cash to?!?!?

Where's my promotion??? Oh I know I aint bribed enough people!! Damn this capitalism based world of ours!!

Forgot your password?