marcsand2

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
so stoked for this game and its still a baby
Yeah! it already look much better than most published so called finished games do and we're just starting to see the full potential of where this is going.. it's epic :smile: I even love the bugs they kinda throw in some laughing variety every now and then ha ha ha....
But it will be good to see them go :P

I saw you in discord in the new user channel. I PMd a hello, then you logged off.

I take this as a personal insult.

If I was capable of emotion, it would probably be anger and disappointment.
You should be proud and happy.
A perfect TESTie specimen and he already fit in perfect without any training what so ever... :P

Cheers! :beers:

Last edited:

lumberjacksquid

Lieutenant
Oct 19, 2017
RSI Handle
mysticheadlock
I saw you in discord in the new user channel. I PMd a hello, then you logged off.

I take this as a personal insult.

If I was capable of emotion, it would probably be anger and disappointment.
holy shit lol I was about to log on to star citizen so i pretty much had to make sure absolutely nothing was running to have the smoothest experience and I did see a pic of that kinda angry face and I thought ,boy I hope I didn't come off as a complete prick i should of said hi.No, actually im not going to lie, it was fap o clock.and I made the same face as my avatar as I clicked the logout button,so ashamed

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Hey welcome aboard to another Canadian. A good part of my family lives in your neck of the woods, well just north of you. My father ran a kind of touring/hiking outfit in the Cowachin Bay area until just recently. His age is catching up with him now (he's 84) so it's more like "short walks" than hikes now.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
victoria british columbia
Fucking tree planting hippy from the island! Haha, I like you already.
I moved to the west coast all the way from northern BC 3 years ago . I lived in a quaint little town where I would literally walk 20 mins to school in minus 25 minus 30 in january.That would be the town of prince george,2 pulp mills and expect snow all the way till april.
PG? Quaint?!? Haha, it's a fucking city man. I went to College Heights elementary for a while. Grew up mostly in Quesnel though. Kersley to be more precise.

Welcome to TEST
(>v<)7

Forgot your password?