Introducing: Quamont, the random swiss guy

Quamont

Ensign
Nov 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Quamont
Hi, the name's Quamont

Where you from stranger?
I am from the heart of Europe, the small country with the political system that is as close to true democracy as it gets, we aren't german, it's swiss german and french and italian and some weird language that only we have and nobody speaks called rumantch but we are complete with a lot of rivers, lakes, mountains, chocolate, watches, cheese and all the questionable stuff we did in our past:
Switzerland.
Also we're not german.
What drew you to Star Citizen?
It looked cool and interesting, some nice ships designs (especially the Terrapin) and there's the engineering profession stuff so I'm excited for that.
Oh and also I want to see Switzerland in the year 29XX

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)$
Proper industrial exploration, the requirement for scouts (my Terrapin is so ready), engineering, repairing, researching, peacekeeping and bounty hunting I guess.

What was the first game you remember playing?
I think it either was a game on the N64 or a PC game but I don't really remember which on which one first.

What other games do you play?
I like hopping between games all the time so there are a lot but here are some:
Arma 3, War Thunder, World of Warcraft, Rainbow Six Siege, CS:GO, Skyrim, Doom (the 2016 one), Planetside 2, from time to time Pokemon on my DS and a lot of other games.
I am never really serious about playing them though, in a ranked kind of sense. I dislike how people get too serious or even toxic when there's a digital ranking. I prefer blowing up an enemy with an elaborate trap that works 1 out of 100 times to killing them with a sniper rifle so to speak. It's more fun.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Well firstly this org has the most members so it's hard to not hear anything about it and not see it when first trying to join an org

Picard or Kirk?
I honestly never watched any of them.

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
Quamont. Welcome to the group.
I suggest you join the discord group and play/chat in game with us details are on the websites, be patient when you request to join as the mods are mostly non Swiss and may take their time acknowledging you.
We have some organised events on weekend European evenings or just get together, one tip is to keep in game/discord and forums names the same

Last edited:
Forgot your password?