Introduction - TR1GG3RSW1TCH

TR1GG3RSW1TCH

Ensign
May 26, 2022
RSI Handle
TR1GG3RSW1TCH
Hello! My name is Josh, but when I'm gaming and streaming; I go by the name TR1GG3RSW1TCH. I am a life-long student, academic instructor, and 3D modeling professional who is expanding into the world of streaming and video creation. I am currently in the process of learning a new video editing software so that I can start posting videos of our epic adventures on YouTube.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
but what if that's his triggerswitch!?! Are we all doomed now?!!!
Might suck to be us then, but it's what his name is... so we'd be doomed anyway. I mean assuming he can shoot (which I mean literally everyone in the game can probably shoot better than me at the moment)
See?
TR1GG3RSW1TCH
TRIGGER SWITCH

I used to use that kind of writing all the time. Like, at work we have an error code: KEYBOARD ERROR: ID=10T.
Translates to "A keyboard error has been detected. Operator is an idiot" . (or in the context: IDIOT)

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
I used to use that kind of writing all the time. Like, at work we have an error code: KEYBOARD ERROR: ID=10T.
Translates to "A keyboard error has been detected. Operator is an idiot" . (or in the context: IDIOT)
At the risk of getting off our 'welcome to Test' topic, that's great. I like PICNIC (problem in chair, not in computer) and PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair)!

Forgot your password?