Introduction - WARDUKE

WARDUKE

Commander
May 16, 2021
RSI Handle
WARDUKE
Hi All,

Long time Redditor and been a part of Star Citizen since the Kickstarter. Before that, I played a little bit of Eve, but didn't do much past
Eve University.

Where you from stranger?
Texas

What drew you to Star Citizen?
The cool space ships and unlimited possibilities. Was also a fan of the original Wing Commander games.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
All of it. PVP, Exploration, Trading. I want to try it all.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Pitfall on Atari. I'm old.

What other games do you play?
Cyberpunk 2077, Squad, DCS Simulators, Battlefield games

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
I heard about Test Squadron while playing EVE, also read some various online articles about Test's exploits in EVE, and it made me
want to be a part of an active organization that does cool stuff.

Picard or Kirk?
Definitely Kirk. Old Kirk.

Thanks!

Last edited:

WARDUKE

Commander
May 16, 2021
RSI Handle
WARDUKE
Howdy Talonsbane.

I have been blessed the last several years to have worked my way into a good amount of disposable income (if there is such a thing), and you know what they say about
more money than sense - So I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on electronic spaceships, and I am really looking forward to being able to fly the Idris-M and Javelin.
Another reason I wanted to join an active organization. I know that both of those will require full crews.

Other than that, I have really enjoyed flying the Carrack and the Eclipse the most so far. I also really like the Arrow and Hawk.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Howdy Talonsbane.

I have been blessed the last several years to have worked my way into a good amount of disposable income (if there is such a thing), and you know what they say about
more money than sense - So I have spent a ridiculous amount of money on electronic spaceships, and I am really looking forward to being able to fly the Idris-M and Javelin.
Another reason I wanted to join an active organization. I know that both of those will require full crews.

Other than that, I have really enjoyed flying the Carrack and the Eclipse the most so far. I also really like the Arrow and Hawk.
All very good ships & I'm happy for your being able to be financially comfortable, especially in unstable times like these. If you haven't yet, I recommend heading into the game where you can take a tour of multiple sections of the UEE Warhammer Javelin that is either stationed at the space station above New Babbage or stops & docks there periodically during this ILW event. While it's not the full ship that you can tour, I'd say that it's enough to get an idea of how many crew it'll take to properly have a Jav running. I'll definitely say that compared to most of the ships, a Jav is Texas sized. lol It's good to have you with us.

Forgot your password?