Introductions are in order!

IngemarStadinJunior

Lieutenant
Dec 22, 2017
RSI Handle
StadinJunior
I've got a few questions for you Daniel based on a portion of your intro.

1) What did you choose as your "starter" ship?

2) You said that you have been looking forward to playing SC & SQ42 for quite some time now, so is there any particular ship or ships which you are most interested in presently?

3) If so, which ship or ships?
The "starter" ship that I choose was the Aurora, but I upgraded to the 315p that I find more suited for me both in looks and what it does :)
Any ship in a space sim with the scope and amazing possibilties like this really, but from what some ships do, how they look and my goals in the game, The Carrack and/or Redeemer is the end goal!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Very nice @IngemarStadinJunior . Just a heads up, your 315p will be changed to some degree during this next year as they give all of the older ships proper overhauls to best suit their original ideas. Like how they revealed the enhanced size of the Avenger series in this year's holiday special. In the case of the 3xx series, I suspect that they will be grown slightly in scale enough to eliminate having to crouch around while moving around your "luxury" ship. They will possibly also tweak & upgrade some of the textures as well. Either way, I look forward to seeing what they make of it in time. Also, the Carrack &/or Redeemer ships are really nice goals to have as well. They are also being upgraded.

Forgot your password?