Introductions are in order!

IngemarStadinJunior

Lieutenant
Dec 22, 2017
RSI Handle
StadinJunior
So firstly, hi to all of you people in TEST :smile:!

I'm a scandinavian lad that have been looking forward to play SC and S42 for quite some time now.
Ever since I first heard of SC I've been very interested, but due to lack of some funds and hardware I have been unable to try it out until now.

Seeing as I really enjoyed massive guilds that did a bit of everything through my time playing WoW(since vanilla) I was very glad to see a community like TEST that looks to be a very jack of all trades with a fun attitude towards the game. There was not much more than TEST seemed to be a fun group to be a part of for this game that will be a real experience with tons of shenanigans, huhuhu (Òvó)

Now saying that for playing the game itself I do look forward to basically everything, even though exploring and trading will be the main focus in the start. I have a plan and a dream to set up sort of a first responder unit for the members of TEST(if such a thing don't already exsist) that would act on distress calls if anyone needed help with whatever.

As Stated I've previously been playing WoW for a while, but the first game i remember playing must be Super Mario World 3 or Zelda: A Link to the past, so there might be no surprise that adventure RPGs are a very big part of my gaming time. But to be fair I dabble in most types of games, at the moment being heavily engrossed in Rainbow Six Siege.

Lastly... Picard or Kirk... I'm going to have to go with Admiral Gial Ackbar ;)

(Later Edit: I go by the name Daniel, but y'all can call me ISJ or just Junior ^v^7 )

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've got a few questions for you Daniel based on a portion of your intro.

that have been looking forward to play SC and S42 for quite some time now.
Ever since I first heard of SC I've been very interested, but due to lack of some funds and hardware I have been unable to try it out until now.
1) What did you choose as your "starter" ship?

2) You said that you have been looking forward to playing SC & SQ42 for quite some time now, so is there any particular ship or ships which you are most interested in presently?

3) If so, which ship or ships?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Oooooooooo I remember WoW. I kinda miss it but I don't have the time to play it like I used too...

Whalecum to TEST and vote for Space Kitty's!
I use to play WoW all the time, but since learning about SC & becoming a backer, my gaming finances have gone far more into investing in the SC development than into time on WoW.

Forgot your password?