Introductions

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Hello, I'm new to Test Squadron. This seemed like the biggest and friendliest Org to join so I did.

IRL I am a Nursing Student, I will be finishing school in fall of 2022 and beginning my career as a Registered Nurse.

I'm more of a casual gamer but I love games that offer the player freedom of choice and an open world-space to explore and Star Citizen includes both.
I'm interested in space/space travel so there's another reason for me to play Star Citizen. I love the idea of one day colonizing and living in space and if Elon Musk needs any Nurses on Mars i'm totally down.

Where you from stranger?
Las Vegas, Nevada

What drew you to Star Citizen?
Looking for Space exploration/ Open-world gaming

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
All of the above.
Mainly the exploration and multi-crew gameplay.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Super Mario Bros on the Gameboy Color.

What other games do you play?
Modern Warfare, Monster Hunter World, SCP: Secret Laboratory, World of Warcraft

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
The RSI Orgs page, what convinced me to join was the friendly attitude and the ideal that players shouldn't be categorized into one specific gameplay loop.

Picard or Kirk?
Picard, you can't get better than Sir Patrick Stewart.

Last edited:

Man-0

Vice Admiral
Jun 19, 2020
RSI Handle
Man0
Hello Man-0 and welcome to the party ! 🍻

2022, maybe just in time for SC beta release ! ;)
Yep, I plan on buying myself a nice ship as a graduation present once i'm done. I've actually been watching development since 2012 but I was wayy too young back then to pledge anything so I missed out on some of the nicer game packages with LTI and limited quantity ships. I only recently got a gaming PC that can even play star citizen so I was delighted to see just how far the game has come since then, many even regard it as one of the best space ship flight simulators out there.

Forgot your password?