Invictus / DefenseCon - What did you pick up or change?

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Took a lot of warbond CCUs, some Legionnaires and Mules, got 2 krakens (base and privateer) with credits.
I'll stock up on needed CCU the last day with credits for my own chains also.

Very curious for the last Drake CCU tomorrow, I hope it is for the cutlass black :)

It's the Herald, sadly - $80 WB CCU value, so ROC-DS may finally have a use - as start point for WB CCU.

TheDubya

Vice Admiral
Mar 26, 2021
RSI Handle
TheDubya
I really like the look and idea of the Mule! Stoked to be able to carry one of those around soon. I swapped out the Odyssey for an Apollo and a Phoenix, too many big boats for me (did lose some sweet ccu value though)

Doggen

Space Marshal
Dec 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Doggen
Swapped some stuff out with store credits to get some ghetto LTI but wasnt really excited for this sale. The xwing is nice but useless to me if it cant even hold a box ;)

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Out of curiosity, how long after Invictus ends are the 3 new releases (legionnaire, Scorpius, Mule) likely to be in the store (normal or concierge)?

I'd like to pick up some\pick up CCU's for them, but don't want to divert money that could be better used for invictus CCU's if those 3 ships will still be around until after my next pay.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
They should last till the entirety of this patch. Usually around a month.
Concierge generally get a mail telling when a concept sale will end and notifying of the extension of the sale for concierge (though I don't recall having received it for the expanse). So a concierge can let you know here later when this happen.

Scorpius sale might end without notification before Mule and Legionnaire as it is not a concept or direct to flight ready release.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
I finished my upgrade to the Carrack which was the primary goal. Purchased a handful of warbonds for cost savings and ships of potential interest like the Vulture. I also picked up other limited CCUs for potential interests as well like the Apollos, Perseus, Polaris, Crucible, and SRV. I doubt I upgrade to more than one or two of those but wanted to have them for release.
Good way to do it, start with something then CCU it as time goes on..bit here, bit there.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Got the Mule also the Vulture and Dragonfly was thinking about the Corsair but already have the Aquila so didn't see the need for that one that's about it other than the Carrack .
Was going to get a Dragonfly but preferred the Nox Kue, but definately a Dragonfly for a second passenger.

Brictoria

Rear Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
They should last till the entirety of this patch. Usually around a month.
Concierge generally get a mail telling when a concept sale will end and notifying of the extension of the sale for concierge (though I don't recall having received it for the expanse). So a concierge can let you know here later when this happen.

Scorpius sale might end without notification before Mule and Legionnaire as it is not a concept or direct to flight ready release.
Well, I should know when concierge find out, but that involves me making the effort\remembering to check those RSI emails...

Looks like I'll be grabbing a few more event CCU's once they all return to store - I really wish you could buy multiples of a CCU (as well as multiple of a CCU to same end ship from different starting ships) at the same time, not have to put individual orders for every $5 CCU - I'll be aiming for quite a few Vulture ones, as well as a couple of others.

As a side note: Is it likely that the SRV, Vulcan, Apollo, or Liberator will appear on\before IAE this year (I'll be grabbing a personal "last mile" CCU for the ones I don't have, just wondering if it's worth grabbing more for chains, or hold off until later for them)?

Forgot your password?