Invictus Launch Week 2951 - Hercules Starlifter Thread

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Just wondering, are the skins limited to this event or can we buy them anytime afterwards?
There isn't any indication about limited availability so I think they are here to stay... maybe the "Invictus blue" could be limited.
Oh, and very likely they'll be available in-game in the future, like the ones for the Arrow and the Avenger.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Okay,...so I have run some cargo and mixed in some monitor missions. With some A rated components and Q drive she scoots around rather well for an attractive Beluga whale :o7: . Even picked up the blue Invictus skin just to add some bling....:like:
I did notice that the animation for the elevator is out of sync. Elevator drops before the doors open and then the ladder mechanization....Still love it:love:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Just wondering, are the skins limited to this event or can we buy them anytime afterwards?
There isn't any indication about limited availability so I think they are here to stay... maybe the "Invictus blue" could be limited.
Oh, and very likely they'll be available in-game in the future, like the ones for the Arrow and the Avenger.
The Invictus skins & those that include them are limited to only being sold by CIG during that event. The rest are typically added into the permanent paints offerings.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Now officially my drink and fly whip :love:
Honestly it goes out for 4 quick monitor missions followed up by a run of fireworks and boom$$$$$$$$$
Yeah its big but sometimes those monitor missions are followed up with a remove the bad guy missions where it carries and drops off a Nova for a wee bit of a fun drive to the data center:glorious:

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Last night, my GF rented a C2, flew it to Tressler & gave it a thorough TEST Landing in the assigned hangar. I have no idea how the NPC staff got it situated & stored away with it parked upside down inside the hangar.
For the GLORY of TEST!

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Be warned: this skin is not 100% black as we thought; I bought mine with the store credits and melted it a day later, as it wasn't black enough for me...
I am sure there is a joke in there.

It makes me wonder if CIG is going to continue to offer skins after beta as a means for revenue or if they will allow us to truly paint our ship however we want.

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Eventually, all ships should be customizable like Origin 300i.
That said, it's been a while since 300i has been released, and... it was the first and only customizable ship so far...

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
Kind reminder: C2, M2 and A2 are available for sale until June 1 *

1621990665208.jpg

More Herk and Tonk pics at --

* -- You don't need to pay for anything other than starter pack to play the game in the future. Once Star Citizen is released, all non-limited ships would be available for purchase in-game, for game credits.

:o7:

Forgot your password?