Invictus Megathread

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Anybody have luck with the referral program?

Not even a prospect for me.
Pro tip! Make something like this, with your own website on the back (for Google Analytics) with your referral code link on your website and the code on the card. When you are say in line somewhere and talk with randos about Scifi or video games and you bring up Star Citizen and they've never heard of it or haven't signed up, hand them one of these business cards. You will get referrals this way and quickly. Nothing is better imo then word of mouth marketing.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
Forgot to tell that DirectorGunner has over 3k+ ref (Jfezzy? ranked 4th in the top 5), that's corrected 😁
So his pro tips are real pro tips :p
Just for clarity
Referrals.jpg

There are many with many more referrals than me from what I can tell paying attention to twitter tweets.
The CIG chart only counts recruits, not all referrals. If it did, I think it'd be super ridiculously hard to get on that chart starting from nothing at this point in time.
Maybe by some miracle, it could be possible.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Small snags in your point are the Mustang Omega & the Sabre Raven which came initially with only 2 months insurance as part of promotions & none of them ever came with LTI even though they should have.
just remember they said that even if you did lose those if you paid real money for them you will always be able to get them back it will just cost alot more.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Just for clarity
View attachment 16312
There are many with many more referrals than me from what I can tell paying attention to twitter tweets.
The CIG chart only counts recruits, not all referrals. If it did, I think it'd be super ridiculously hard to get on that chart starting from nothing at this point in time.
Maybe by some miracle, it could be possible.
dude......... get me some recruits lol i have like 1.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Not sure how this happened. But oh well! Anyone want their asteroid claim sentried or mined, let me know.

1591106571854.png

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Whelp, after a week of using credits to buy and melt ever possible ship and CCU is could ever want, I ended pulling the trigger on the scoundrel pack. Slap on that 20% off coupon and she's of nice value. Now to spend the next year upgrading it, haha.

This was one of the funnest sales yet.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ah well, my own fault for not paying close enough attention. I had noticed some of the invictus skins that I liked but hadn't been paying close attention to the event, didn't realize they were even available until towards the end.
I think I picked up and melted most of them. So if you want one, lemme know.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Do you happen to have the Retaliator Invictus skin and the Constellation ILW paint pack?

Also I want this skin, the Home Starrunner
I have both if you need, check my shop link under. I did not plan to sell them separatly but since i just opened the shop i'm in a good mood ;)

Forgot your password?