RSI Handle
Black_Sunder

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I was so excited to get involved. I forgot to dress appropriately!!

Oh well - I can't think of a better way to go, surrounded by fireworks and capital ships!!

ScreenShot0023.jpg

ScreenShot0060.jpg

ScreenShot0062.jpg

Sky Captain

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
RSI Handle
TheSkyCaptain
So through all of the trials and tribulations, I finally entered Invictus Hall. I must say someone at CIG did a wonderful job on the decor. It looks sharp. And its a great way to see and climb around on ships. I'm was only perplexed once. I clicked something randomly when trying to get into the Aquila it launched itunes and took me to some song by the band Film School. I was like....what that hell… iTunes was no where close to even running on my PC otherwise when that happened. And I haven't listened for Film School since 2006. Maybe its a new switch in the Aquila or something.

Last edited:

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
This launch is a fricken disaster, so I decide to log in today, redo my character again for the 3rd time, get in, all my gear is gone, global chat doesn't work, doesn't show anyone else on the server, I take my undersuit off and somehow I have the clothing I bought at the Bevic Center yesterday.... talk about a shit show.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
When I got to the "step up" statue (expo hall), another player stepped up to the spot you are supposed to stand at and take a selfie. 2 second later he ragdolled into the corner at the back of the sculpture, dead. Vanished 3 seconds later.
I guess they don't just accept anyone nowadays lol

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Not only that, I get in and now I have two ships in my list a Titan which I don't even own and a Cutlass Red because I own an Apollo, I have like over 2k into this game now almost all the ships I have purchased aren't even in my list.... laughable.

I reconnected 3 times to see if any of it would change, deleted my user folder, all the tricks etc.. each time I had no chat, no gear, no ships. Again, if this is how fleet week is going to go down they sure aren't doing themselves any favors trying to bring in new blood or shut down the negative feedback from the anti SC crowd, if they don't fix it real quick this is going to blow up in CIG's face as a complete disaster, sure they will make tons of money, but not a single person would call this a success as far as game improvements lol.

Beaches

Captain
Oct 15, 2019
RSI Handle
Crayonz
-can confirm the HAWK is worth every penny (when upgraded in game!!!)
-also the sabre(s) are amazinggggggg and so much fun to fly and pvp with,
-the retaliator, while old and needing a re pass, is soooooooo much fun to fly and pvp with, amazing support for larger or smaller fleets,
-Prowler is...amazing for me it isnt what i want however as a DROPSHIP it is unclassed or surpassed, such a good buy if you can justify the coast !!!
-C8 picies is super cute, super small, but dont let that fool you, it has a decent loadout to fight back or pick a fight, and can also do long range "box runs" and is worth EVERY DOLLAR AND CENT!!! love that little ship so awesome!!!
-CARRACK, amaze balls notthing more to say!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
-can confirm the HAWK is worth every penny (when upgraded in game!!!)
-also the sabre(s) are amazinggggggg and so much fun to fly and pvp with,
-the retaliator, while old and needing a re pass, is soooooooo much fun to fly and pvp with, amazing support for larger or smaller fleets,
-Prowler is...amazing for me it isnt what i want however as a DROPSHIP it is unclassed or surpassed, such a good buy if you can justify the coast !!!
-C8 picies is super cute, super small, but dont let that fool you, it has a decent loadout to fight back or pick a fight, and can also do long range "box runs" and is worth EVERY DOLLAR AND CENT!!! love that little ship so awesome!!!
-CARRACK, amaze balls notthing more to say!

So your review is: Yes

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
If you're a fan of the show The Mandalorean, then the next time you fly it, you should check out from behind & think about the head of baby Yoda.

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Not only that, I get in and now I have two ships in my list a Titan which I don't even own and a Cutlass Red because I own an Apollo, I have like over 2k into this game now almost all the ships I have purchased aren't even in my list.... laughable.

I reconnected 3 times to see if any of it would change, deleted my user folder, all the tricks etc.. each time I had no chat, no gear, no ships. Again, if this is how fleet week is going to go down they sure aren't doing themselves any favors trying to bring in new blood or shut down the negative feedback from the anti SC crowd, if they don't fix it real quick this is going to blow up in CIG's face as a complete disaster, sure they will make tons of money, but not a single person would call this a success as far as game improvements lol.
At least you can get into the game. At the moment I can't. You need an account reset, but do NOT do it just yet unless you have no other choice. The account reset process is broken, and you might not be able to pass through the character creation screen. See issue council STARC-117047 or STARC-117160
It's frustrating, this is the third patch in a row this has happened for me. The account reset can revert your aUEC to your starting value, and that is ever so much fun to have to build back up when your friends don't have to.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
At least you can get into the game. At the moment I can't. You need an account reset, but do NOT do it just yet unless you have no other choice. The account reset process is broken, and you might not be able to pass through the character creation screen. See issue council STARC-117047 or STARC-117160
It's frustrating, this is the third patch in a row this has happened for me. The account reset can revert your aUEC to your starting value, and that is ever so much fun to have to build back up when your friends don't have to.
it reverted my aUEC but it did not fix the ship list problem nor the gear problem. Not sure what's going on with the database but yesterday evening they did reset the db yesterday and today the server is marked as Degraded Performance.

Outside the persistence issue, I am glad they gave me a loaner Avenger or I'd be stuck at the station. The show itself is pretty neat and the use of the convention center ingame really gets me excited for the future of the game.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
it reverted my aUEC but it did not fix the ship list problem nor the gear problem.
Thanks for your expiriance, I have had great advice from other TESTies not to, but hearing it first hand has guaranteed I'm not going to be trying this now :like:

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
Some Chinese Org just took out a Javelin. Combination of exploits and ramming. Really odd the Javelin didn't fire back, also weird it wasn't shielded. They basically did enough structural damage to break the engines but didn't destroy the ship outright.

Kinda ruined the fun for folks who just wanted to experience Invictus but it's inevitable that this would happen. Hope CIG sees this and fixes it for future events.

warning: A lot of loud annoying screaming in Chinese.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1087&v=h0Q2CVB4EXA&feature=emb_logo

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Some Chinese Org just took out a Javelin. Combination of exploits and ramming. Really odd the Javelin didn't fire back, also weird it wasn't shielded. They basically did enough structural damage to break the engines but didn't destroy the ship outright.

Kinda ruined the fun for folks who just wanted to experience Invictus but it's inevitable that this would happen. Hope CIG sees this and fixes it for future events.

warning: A lot of loud annoying screaming in Chinese.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1087&v=h0Q2CVB4EXA&feature=emb_logo
Such framerates, so smooth, much wow!

Forgot your password?