Is CIG removing LTI from buyback game packages?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've have heard through the TESTNet that CIG is removing LTI from buyback LTI game packages, and converting them to 6 month insurance. Can I get a verification on this? Or more information into the topic?

Cheers,
Owl

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I honestly don't know, I have about 7 ships on buyback that are supposed to have LTI but I didn't want to post anything about it until we knew more.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Well what do you think gonna happen if they do??

There would be a rampage from extremely angry users me included. :rage:

Use common sense for crying out loud... :beers: :upside_down:

It would destroy them if they did that... :writing_hand:

Just bullshit rumors, that's all it is

:beers::beers::beers:

Edit :
Let say they did that, then they would give you at least several month maybe a years heads up if that would be the case!
And it would be on official channels like their own homepage in AtV shows etc...

Last edited:

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
They wouldn't do that without announcing it giving backers plenty of time to re-purchase their buybacks which are usually purposely "ON HOLD" to BUYBACK. IF they do this... I will ONLY at the MOST be pledging 1 new ship at ever concept sale. AND NEVER pledging more than that. And all those pledges in my buybacks which I put essentially into "lay away" for myself.. NOPE.. if LTI removed I wont' buy them back. EVER. And really.. the PLEDGES are numbered and set.. whether a pledge is in your hangar or in your buyback.. it is still a PLEDGE RECORD. And a PROMISE. I think it's in CIG's best interest to not change their promises. Changing how a ship works or flys is okay.. as that's not described in YOUR PLEDGES.. but start taking out items which ARE LISTED in your PLEDGE.. A PROMISE... that's imo a REALLY BAD idea....

@Blind Owl lol you troll! lmao I'm just realizing now you posted that to trigger us! BAD OWL! BAD! *shakes finger at* @Blind Owl
Unless it's from Cosmic.. I won't believe it!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
@Blind Owl lol you troll! lmao I'm just realizing now you posted that to trigger us! BAD OWL! BAD! *shakes finger at* @Blind Owl
Unless it's from Cosmic.. I won't believe it!
From https://testsquadron.com/threads/looking-for-lti-game-packages.11107/#post-193746
I only have my lightspeed package but that is my actual game package i play off of with my khartu al. LTI packages are very rare these days after they changed the rules of the buybacks section.
Original packages in buyback no longer come up as LTI once bought back they come as 6 month insurance. only special packages still have lti that is why they are so rare now and the price has gone up so much. the pirate pack would be your best choice which i beleive kane from reddit has a few but he charges a bit more for it. Honestly you are better off sticking with a 6 month insurance package with sq 42 and sc then getting standalone on anything else you want its just not worth it to get an LTI package for 50 or 60 above price.
I promise, I'm not trolling, haha. I just want clarification.

Forgot your password?