Is Lag Switch real or a hox!?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thought I re-post this from another thread to get rid of any confusion as there seem to be a lot of confusion,
if lag Switching is a REAL thing or just a HOX..

So does it exist?

Yes lag switching is very real thing and exist sadly...
Lag switching is a mechanical hardware hack for those who think it work with software is just getting duped..

How it works..

Buy opening the network cable cutting it open revealing the inner cable you cut the cable that do the return data stream/call to server and put a ON/OFF switch there, the nasty one put it to a on/off on a controller they're using for fast action .
Then when you want to lag prevent the other to see your real location in a game you hit the switch a brief moment couple sec or so, then on your screen every one in game seem to be frozen or moving really slow motion.
So no you can easy shoot them then release the switch and game get updated and your opponent dies and don't have a clue how it happen since they think they shoot you or they didn't even see you..
Hence LAG SWITCH..

A very nasty cheating used by some low life player..

"instruction I posted is just the mechanical basic how it works it will not help you build one, but knowing how it work help you to identify one used in game by another player."

This is a video where one is spectating in on a player doing lag switching
OBS! the guy who posted it is not the one playing OK!

I know for shore at this time if you get caught using lag switch on Ubisoft, Steam... your account will get closed no matter how many games you bought and seem like most other game companies are following this trend.

DO NOT DO THIS!!

Last edited:

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
How it works..
Buy opening the network cable cutting it open revealing the inner cable you cut the cable. After some tinkering you can create an effect where on your screen every one in game seem to be frozen or moving really slow motion.
Maybe like this? To keep the actually important step a secret?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great. Tell everyone this right after you post instructions on how to make and use one.
We certainly won't have more lag switchers now....

Don't Press the Big Red Button either.........

Could you not get your point across without giving the instructions?

Well the instruction I posted is just the mechanical basic how it works it will not help you build one, but knowing how it work help you to identify one used in game by another player.
:wink::thumbsup:

But then it is no secret just type lag switch on youtube or google and you get same info in 10 sec.. there you get in deep instructions..

:beers:

And I still say DO NOT DO IT! :point_up_2:

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
Escape from Tarkov looks super cool
Yeah it's good to get your heart pumping but I may have chosen the wrong game to swap from my xbox controller to mouse and keyboard control.... If i don't die within a few minutes i count it as a success. When they introduce their karma system it will be great as now it's a bit kill on sight which is a shame coz it's a great feeling when you hook up with another player just through the medium of wiggling and jumping to appear friendly.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Yeah it's good to get your heart pumping but I may have chosen the wrong game to swap from my xbox controller to mouse and keyboard control.... If i don't die within a few minutes i count it as a success. When they introduce their karma system it will be great as now it's a bit kill on sight which is a shame coz it's a great feeling when you hook up with another player just through the medium of wiggling and jumping to appear friendly.
I do the "honk your horn" thing to appear friendly

Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
HAHA....it's weird the things gamers come up with to communicate when there is no chat. I forget that some people don't know what a friendly wiggle is... I must look crazy to someone as my character leans left and right repeatedly before they shoot me in the head

Forgot your password?