Is Lag Switch real or a hox!?

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I realized that some high ping players seems to oneshot me from time to time in AC ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yes sadly that is true and a high ping connection can sometime behave like it was a lag switch and it's a sad thing that some user been accused for using lag switch when they just have a crappy connection. So always be mind full and make shore you always have very solid evidence before accusing anyone for cheating...

A real lag-switch user how ever is easy to spot if you pay attention, if you think that is the case always make shore to have plenty of video evidence to support a claim on anyone cheating.

"Always be fair to what your own ability in game is, before rushing of screaming cheater when you lose"
Just my 2 cent..

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer:

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
Escape from Tarkov looks super cool
It is good, but the AI needs serious work. You'll have Shotgun toting *aim bots* that can turn on a dime and 1 shot you from damn near 30m away. It does not feel good to be constantly headshot by an AI with a shotgun who has no right even attempting to shoot at you from the distance they just took your head off from.

**I have not played in quite some time. They may have somewhat fixed this, but I have seen the same complaints persist for months and months and months about the AI.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Yes sadly that is true and a high ping connection can sometime behave like it was a lag switch and it's a sad thing that some user been accused for using lag switch when they just have a crappy connection. So always be mind full and make shore you always have very solid evidence before accusing anyone for cheating...

A real lag-switch user how ever is easy to spot if you pay attention, if you think that is the case always make shore to have plenty of video evidence to support a claim on anyone cheating.

"Always be fair to what your own ability in game is, before rushing of screaming cheater when you lose"
Just my 2 cent..

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer:
I'm gaming for a much too long time, to start accusing someone of beeing a cheater. (also i'm still a really bad pilot, new sticks hälp, new GPU / computer in probably alpha 4.0 will hälp too ^^)

If i'm having severe doubts: record, report and move on.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I'm gaming for a much too long time, to start accusing someone of beeing a cheater. (also i'm still a really bad pilot, new sticks hälp, new GPU / computer in probably alpha 4.0 will hälp too ^^)

If i'm having severe doubts: record, report and move on.
Spot on! my way too.. get it on record then move on it's already history.. :beers:

Reactions: Gabgrave
Forgot your password?