RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I still have no idea what a con is. So I guess I'd drawer it by getting really drunk and vomiting on a canvass.
I have a theory.

No matter how bizarre the idea, no matter how ridiculous the motion, no matter how obtuce the concept, human 'civilization' has been around long enough with enough free time on its hands for every idea a normal (and sometimes abnormal) person can have to have been had and already attempted to some extent.

Exhibit A to reinforce my theory:

Millie Brown, the Vomit Artist. https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/mar/24/millie-brown-vomit-artist-lady-gaga

WARNING THERE IS A VIDEO OF THE PERFORMANCE IN THAT ARTICLE - If you don't want to watch a woman pushing her fingers down her throat and barfing primary colours for half an hour, DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO.

Some of the spatters do look fairly penile but i'm not sure if they look much like a 'Con', whatever it is...

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have a theory.

No matter how bizarre the idea, no matter how ridiculous the motion, no matter how obtuce the concept, human 'civilization' has been around long enough with enough free time on its hands for every idea a normal (and sometimes abnormal) person can have to have been had and already attempted to some extent.

Exhibit A to reinforce my theory:

Millie Brown, the Vomit Artist. https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2014/mar/24/millie-brown-vomit-artist-lady-gaga

WARNING THERE IS A VIDEO OF THE PERFORMANCE IN THAT ARTICLE - If you don't want to watch a woman pushing her fingers down her throat and barfing primary colours for half an hour, DON'T WATCH THE VIDEO.

Some of the spatters do look fairly penile but i'm not sure if they look much like a 'Con', whatever it is...
Nope. Haha

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
That's not a penis, it's just snail trails where the snail realised it was going the wrong way a couple of times so had to change course throughout the journey. People really like to jump to the most awful conclusions sometimes and it's just unnecessary.

Forgot your password?