Votes: 31 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
I see this thread has awoken that special testie feeling Denis Leary so poetically articulated in his song "About the special feeling we get in the COOKIES of our hearts, maybe below the COOKIES, maybe in the sub-COOKIE area, maybe in the liver, maybe in the kidneys, maybe even in the colon. We don't know…"
Corrected that for you <3

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Are you sure it wasn't a figment of your imagination given your blindness?
Look at his title. He sees many things.
This does raise a valid question. Do the blind truly hallucinate or is it all just a figment of their imagination?
Ask @Blind Owl , he's the expert on this and certain candy.
I like rockets. Little packages of multi-coloured candies that explode in delicious sugary flavour in my mouth. Mmmmm.

Also, beer.
Mromutt!??
He's ... well... he's.. er... ummmmm
He's................................................
View attachment 7665
SUPER Mromutt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is AWESOME! Summoning @mromutt.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Was checking the new posts this morning and noticed that one name was a constant. So i say to you the drunk public does mromutt have a posting problem?
You should have saw me two almost 3 years ago now. I would hold all front page posts for hours every single morning. And every single one of those posts to each thread was of quality and substance, and none were the wiser to my mass shitposting. So just remember that next time anyone asks why I am so strict on the shitposting, I will have you all up to snuff and posting but only the most highest of quality shitposts by the time this game goes live!

~ QuackBot out

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Don't worry that's just one of my alts, I have loads of them and forget to switch between them. My main is one called Montoya I hope you've seen that one post before as it's rather high profile, I assume the personality of a bald middle aged man and pay a local actor for video footage for monthly videos I post.

Forgot your password?