• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You know what is sad Owl, Stevetank cannot join us in this pleasurable adventure of consuming beer.
But he can. He drinks through me. I am his designated drinker.
Just not ice....no one can do that...
You haven't been to Canada, have you?
No one dies for another round quite like Stevetank
I got your back brother.
Also ale?
Also ale.
And yet you still have a long long ways go to.

View attachment 7667
That is not indicative of @mromutt's skill, savvy, and presence. I merely post far too much. Haha
because im staff and I cant spam :P
@Bambooza, Also this, haha
When did Sunder drop out of 3rd?

And no one beats @Blind Owl , the next two under him added together can't top his legacy.
Legacy now? Hahaha, awesome.
We all are Blind Owl, and the amount of shitposting is becoming increasingly concerning.
Is that good? I think so.
We are Owl.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
But he can. He drinks through me. I am his designated drinker.

You haven't been to Canada, have you?

I got your back brother.

Also ale.

That is not indicative of @mromutt's skill, savvy, and presence. I merely post far too much. Haha

@Bambooza, Also this, haha

Legacy now? Hahaha, awesome.

We are Owl.
I need to go to Canada :|

It's on my wish list...

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
One may wonder what are the main activtiys in canada beside getting drunk in the owl house and freezing to death in walls of snow?

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza

It's on my wish list...
Yes you do.
There is nothing quite like sitting in a beer hall in Halifax listening to the locals singing along with with the band. The beer flowed freely not that I remember being given much option beyond if i wanted it by the pint or by the pitcher. For a January evening with it being cold and snowing it was a great way to wrap up the week.

Of all the cities I have been around the world Toronto still is my favorite. I have not been able to figure out why, just know that I look forward to every chance I get.

Of course what other country would have a city named Regina which still makes me chuckle.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

It's on my wish list...
Come visit. It's pretty here
One may wonder what are the main activtiys in canada beside getting drunk in the owl house and freezing to death in walls of snow?
Walls of snow? Hahaha.
BWaaaaahahahahahaah. Not a thing.

Playing hockey... watching hockey...
And drinking beer while playing hockey or watching hockey.
oh oh, me know an other one: getting drunk watching hockey (while not in the owl house)
Yeah, this.
Eating POUTINE!!!!!!! while drinking O'Keeffe's!
That works too. Although if you eat too much poutine you won't have room for O'Keeffe's, so best get drunk first.
Having 'coffee' with Mrs. Owl.
Hehe, my favourite breakfast.
Yes you do.
There is nothing quite like sitting in a beer hall in Halifax listening to the locals singing along with with the band. The beer flowed freely not that I remember being given much option beyond if i wanted it by the pint or by the pitcher. For a January evening with it being cold and snowing it was a great way to wrap up the week.

Of all the cities I have been around the world Toronto still is my favorite. I have not been able to figure out why, just know that I look forward to every chance I get.

Of course what other country would have a city named Regina which still makes me chuckle.
Hehehe, Regina, the city that rhymes with fun.

As for the rest of your Canadian serenade; beautiful. Thank you.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Need to make a crash course guide for Aurora users.... Note to self...

Yes you do. Then again not sure if anyone would read it so I would recommend just creating a crafty title page and then fill it with blank pages to make it look like a hefty manual that can be leveraged for holding the door open or smacking other cadets upside the head.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yes you do. Then again not sure if anyone would read it so I would recommend just creating a crafty title page and then fill it with blank pages to make it look like a hefty manual that can be leveraged for holding the door open or smacking other cadets upside the head.
I was thinking just a flip book. They tend to not need words and are usually rather lengthy.

Forgot your password?