Is the position of Drunk Guy taken?? (Hello!)

Gotin

Commander
Aug 30, 2020
RSI Handle
Gotin and Alia
I own the entire TV series DVD set of Robotech, so I know the plight & haven't enjoyed pineapple since that episode aired on TV originally that Sat morning. I also remember watching the original tv airings of the original series of the GI Joe & Transformer shows. I used to have the original Transformers the Movie from 1986 downloaded. I still remember the shock & horror I felt seeing Optimus being killed, then wondering what in the hell he was thinking of choosing Rodimus to lead in his place. That being said, I do think that the El Camino style vehicles were way ahead of their time & deserve a comeback.

Sounds to me as though your wife is on her way to becoming a Concierge member with CIG. If that's the goal, then I suggest that whichever account has the higher spent total purchase ALL of the vehicles from now on, then gift those for the other account to it afterwards to help boost the main accounts numbers. That's what I did for my GF that now has 6 vehicles. As for being a monster, my fleet rubs its belly, lets out a proud burp & says, "yeah, been there before." While the Avenger Stalker was the ship that initially lured me in, she was my 2nd ship. Ironically, she was eventually replaced with an upgrade to a Sabre with 10 year insurance during a recent anniversary sale. No worries though, I converted a couple other vehicles into a Titan & a Warlock. hehehe

As for the streaming, I'm not usually a lurker & I do my best to help support our members when they stream. (I usually only lurk while making food during a stream, which I'd say is fair.) I also asked because other members might want to help support your channel as well when they're able. Every little bit helps, right? It would also hopefully help you both make friends with your fellow wacky TESTies.

She's a grand admiral so, ya she doesn't need any help or encouragement lol....she might need an intervention at this point :P

Totally agree on the El Camino!

If you or anyone wants to go look at the channel simply search for gotin_and_alia. I'm trying to gently push to get us to be more active. Even if it's just old couple night lol. Thanks to anyone who stops by, I love chatting (that's the whole idea right?), and talking to folks. It's an 18+ channel as there's lots of "bad" language and we'll talk about anything and in today's world that can mean people get upset somehow so I have to play nice and let folks know that we don't give a shit. :P It's by adults for adults.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
She's a grand admiral so, ya she doesn't need any help or encouragement lol....she might need an intervention at this point :P

Totally agree on the El Camino!

If you or anyone wants to go look at the channel simply search for gotin_and_alia. I'm trying to gently push to get us to be more active. Even if it's just old couple night lol. Thanks to anyone who stops by, I love chatting (that's the whole idea right?), and talking to folks. It's an 18+ channel as there's lots of "bad" language and we'll talk about anything and in today's world that can mean people get upset somehow so I have to play nice and let folks know that we don't give a shit. :P It's by adults for adults.
Found & clicked the follow my new friend. Grand Admiral is 1/2 way to enjoying that "Executive" gold armor set & 1/4 of the way to an F8C Lightning. Cheers!

Reactions: vahadar and Vavrik
Forgot your password?