Is there any interest in an Org funded Redeemer? - FULLY FUNDED! $250!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Taking that as a "No" on my donation. I'll melt it down some other time then. Possibly for a Cat...errr....piller.
Sunder man.. You have done so much for us already, but if its really burning a hole in your pocket, PM me and Ill send you my RSI email.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Sunder man.. You have done so much for us already, but if its really burning a hole in your pocket, PM me and Ill send you my RSI email.
Hey uh, gmail me with whatever one needs to transfer transfer ships. I have some ships I can donate to the cause. You know me, I go full retard sometimes and buy multiples of ships I have no use for whenever I'm double-fisting 40's of Old E (Google it mlungu) and the wife is out buying $400 shoes.. [Oh look, I found my new Screen Name "DoubleFisting40s"]

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Your wife has enough shoes.

Your wife needs some ships!

We are starting a Wife subdivision in TEST.
Em says if your Em plays she will, but doesn't think that there is chance of that. She say something to the effect, "There are no Nerdy Viet Girls" after laughing at me for saying something so silly and then rolling her eyes mightily. .

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
Heh. I 'am' an FPS player. I just want to ensure we have a team that can beast it.

Edit:
and for some reason the forum can't find the post I quoted. So that's out of context.

Anyway, Yeah! Redeemer!

Reactions: CitizenDad

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Em says if your Em plays she will, but doesn't think that there is chance of that. She say something to the effect, "There are no Nerdy Viet Girls" after laughing at me for saying something so silly and then rolling her eyes mightily. .
I don't think my Em will play, otherwise we could just call it the Em Division.

KrillFiend

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2014
RSI Handle
KrillFiendTEST
ay yo i just gave @ZeroKool $40 to throw up on it (i gave him that name btw cause he was building pc's with his dads and shit when that hackers movie came out) so count me in. as an avid fps guyI hear that this is the ship i would want so hells ya. so pumped. when can we expect to star doing ship to ship stuff do we know yet ? sorry for noob question. :)

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
ay yo i just gave @ZeroKool $40 to throw up on it (i gave him that name btw cause he was building pc's with his dads and shit when that hackers movie came out) so count me in. as an avid fps guyI hear that this is the ship i would want so hells ya. so pumped. when can we expect to star doing ship to ship stuff do we know yet ? sorry for noob question. :)
Roger that, thanks for your support!

Ship to ship stuff is way off. First they need to introduce multicrew ships, but there will be FPS action within a few months.

Reactions: KrillFiend

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Masters Degrees ain't cheap, so I can't pitch in this month, but count me in with my own redeemer at the drop of a hat and count me in with support for something large and stupid later.

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
Wow, fully funded.

Gratz guys

When I get paid I'll try to get something to the cause too =)

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
BHG, the Redeemer has already been funded! Please hang onto your contribution for the next pledge drive, likely for an Org Carrack.

Thank you!

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
Done, thanks, though I think I said it was for an Idris in the donation comments.....it was for this, making good on my pledge :)

Edit: spend it willy nilly!

Last edited:
Forgot your password?