Is there any interest in an Org funded Redeemer? - FULLY FUNDED! $250!

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad
I should also point out that there is another boarding craft coming, just announced today:

• Espera Prowler – Named after the UPE military designation, the Prowler is a modernized version of the infamous Tevarin boarding craft from the First Tevarin War. With the recent discovery of the lost Tevarin planet in Kabal System, Espera’s engineers were given unmitigated access to examine the preserved ships found in several of the caches, before meticulously recreating the design choices. The Sentinel’s effectiveness as a rapid personnel deployment vehicle was mainly due to its silence. The boarding was constructed using a variety of techniques to minimize its signatures and get close to unsuspecting vessels before quickly deploying their boarders via EVA. With the updated Prowler model, you will find the perfect fusion of two culture: the elegance and effectiveness of the Tevarin war machine combined with the reliability of modern UEE technology. (While lacking some of the upgrades of the modern version, vintage Tevarin-built Prowlers restored for modern spaceflight are prized by owners lucky enough to locate them.)
If this turns out to be a better choice, we can melt down the Redeember for this ship when the time comes.
Whoa, this is one sounds awesome. Damn you CIG, I just got married and am running out of money, please stop it lol :(

Last edited:

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I kinda like the idea of an organisation 890, that would just be a hilarious party ship cruising the verse crashing into things and drunkenly straying into warzones

Reactions: CitizenDad

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'll throw 20 at the org ship fund. That can be rolled into the next org purchase depending on goals and such.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Ill chuck a few bucks in week, im a poor uni student, so I have to wait for my army reserves pay to come through

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad

The TEST Idris-P Party Boat has already been funded for this exact purpose. ;)
Made this JPEG just for this post Cap'n:

Does BrandonTEST like this?
I do. I so do :)

Also, if anyone needs some 0% Loan's just shoot me a PM. I know that for some reason silly banks won't give you credit to purchase Virtual Spaceships, fuckers.

Reactions: CrashMan054

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I get the feeling the redeemer is going to be a louder, more obvious, and more heavily armored ship, while the Prowler is intended for sneaky sneaky ops, what with it's being described as a low-emission stealth troop transport.

I can't help but think that there's going to be a lot of impatient and pissed-off redeemer owners, too.

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad
I get the feeling the redeemer is going to be a louder, more obvious, and more heavily armored ship, while the Prowler is intended for sneaky sneaky ops, what with it's being described as a low-emission stealth troop transport.

I can't help but think that there's going to be a lot of impatient and pissed-off redeemer owners, too.
Can't wait for some sneaky sneaky black ops hehe but sometimes we will probably need a big loud "hammer" type ship, and other time's the "Surgical Scalpel" type Prowler will be more useful. The Prowler is probably more my style TBH. I'm more of a Space Ninja than Tanky type of dude.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
Prowler is what mass effect's spectres roll in on.
Redeemer is what a WH40K space marine pulls up in.
Different strokes, different folks.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
From the reddit's Reverse the 'Verse thread:

"The Redeemer got a pass from the guys over at Foundry 42 and the weapons got beefed up.
They're going to add 2 class 1/size 2 weapons under the wings, upping the guns on the turrets to size 3 stock, and upping the size of the missiles from 2 to 3."

I'm gonna call mine "Thumper".

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
CitizenDad
This guy has joined monday, and he now has 44 posts, likes everything, and has awesome meme powers.
<3
But I has been lurkin' for few years... Or was that "a few beer's" ? I dunno I'm getting pretty drunk, on my 5th whisky and coke -hold the coke. Yes, I have issues but I accept that and so does my wife so its all good no worries about me testies. As long as I drink inside and not in the club or at the bar she doesn't care.

And if you think my meme power is OP, checkout my shitty wallpaper powaaaa:

And BEHOLD!!, these awesome Forum Skills bros, replying to a POST BEFORE IT EVEN GETS POSTED ohhh look at the some sort of dark interwebs sorcery I posses!!:

approve of getting an org Redeemer! Especially since I won't then feel compelled to spend money on one that could otherwise be converted into beer! I hope we can have a kickass org hangar stocked with at least one of everything eventually.

Anyhow, I'm in for $25.
You are awesome and you rock and I salute you sir! I've been pouring over Redeemer everything today and I got a massive nerd boner for it for sure. Too bad we can't even play with it (the ship not the BONER! you tards) for like 2030489 days.

Last edited:

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
I approve of getting an org Redeemer! Especially since I won't then feel compelled to spend money on one that could otherwise be converted into beer! I hope we can have a kickass org hangar stocked with at least one of everything eventually.

Anyhow, I'm in for $25.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
But I has been lurkin' for few years... Or was that "a few beer's" ? I dunno I'm getting pretty drunk, on my 5th whisky and coke -hold the coke. Yes, I have issues but I accept that and so does my wife so its all good no worries about me testies. As long as I drink inside and not in the club or at the bar she doesn't care.

And if you think my meme power is OP, checkout my shitty wallpaper powaaaa:

WOW, THAT SHIP IS SO REALISTIC! HOW'D YOU DO THAT????

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I do think the Redeemer would be a good org ship. Since it fullfills a very specifik roll in a fleet.
If it is at all possible I would lend my redeemer to the org. I don't quite have the money at hand to just gift it but maybe this is a possibility?

Forgot your password?