It is done. 890J is back in my hangar!

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Big enough hangar to possibly hold a light fighter like the Arrow?

I can log off in space somewhere, log back, run some combat missions, fly back and not need to ever go to Port Oli ever again!
This is the exact reason i have my kraken so i can park all my ships on the top of the ship park it in the middle of nowhere where no one will find it and run missions in that area.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
This is the exact reason i have my kraken so i can park all my ships on the top of the ship park it in the middle of nowhere where no one will find it and run missions in that area.
And this is why I have a Polaris, so that I can hunt Jumps and Kraken's and collect the captain's tears to make unique beers. (The 890Jump and Kraken with 2 capital shield generators almost on par with the Idris is a bit concerning tbh given the Polaris currently only has 2 Large)

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
And this is why I have a Polaris, so that I can hunt Jumps and Kraken's and collect the captain's tears to make unique beers. (The 890Jump and Kraken with 2 capital shield generators almost on par with the Idris is a bit concerning the given the Polaris currently only has 2 Large)
I'm curious how peeps plan to stop the 890 fall prey to pirates. Seems it would be maybe the highest value target for such unscrupulous folks.

I'm encouraged the Sabre will fit. You could fly a whole wing off it is you had the players. I don't think a lone Arrow will make a difference.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
I'm curious how peeps plan to stop the 890 fall prey to pirates. Seems it would be maybe the highest value target for such unscrupulous folks.

I'm encouraged the Sabre will fit. You could fly a whole wing off it is you had the players. I don't think a lone Arrow will make a difference.
Beyond just taking the ship and selling it for scrap/parts on the black market I am not sure there is much profit to be made off of it. Unless it's possible to hold people for ransom.

• Drunk
Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Beyond just taking the ship and selling it for scrap/parts on the black market I am not sure there is much profit to be made off of it. Unless it's possible to hold people for ransom.
HA HA HA.. well they already said holding peps capture wont be a thing... but then I locked one stowaway in to my ship guess he had to kill himself to get out ha ha...

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: Bambooza

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
So that's where all the monthly test donations go!

Don't worry Boss, I've got a Starunner you can take out for a spin.

Forgot your password?