RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Personally, I'm hoping that enough people band together to support the Greycat PTV, making CIG once again acknowledge it for the legend it is in its own right. The promised us a few years ago that it would be receiving a revision update to make its metrics work & then give us a skin for it, but they haven't said anything about it since. Let us unite in support of the PTV buggy, our 1st working vehicle in the Verse, that many drunken shenanigans have taken place in the usage of. Cheers!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Personally, I'm hoping that enough people band together to support the Greycat PTV, making CIG once again acknowledge it for the legend it is in its own right. The promised us a few years ago that it would be receiving a revision update to make its metrics work & then give us a skin for it, but they haven't said anything about it since. Let us unite in support of the PTV buggy, our 1st working vehicle in the Verse, that many drunken shenanigans have taken place in the usage of. Cheers!
There is a new complication:

"This year, we’re introducing a new factor to our selection process. In addition to your posts, pictures, builds, and other creative content, we’ll also be considering overall flight and drive time, as well as related gameplay activities. So, Prospector fans, start mining; haulers, get hauling; and if you're piloting a ship without a specific task, simply take to the skies! Remember, though, that while gameplay will be help, you'll still want to make sure you're making your creative voice heard!"

By the GLORY of TEST we must take to the servers in the PTV to ensure it can be acknowledged as the mighty champion it truly is!

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Damn you PTV!
It should be our Auroras that blot out the sun.
Not some glorified shopping cart!
Then again, it does fit snugly in the back of my Cutty Red.
Oh well, can't hurt to bring one to the bunker mission...
PS: Are the betting pools up already? What's the going odds for the Syulen making the Top 4?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Be that as it may,
and I am aware that CIG has some leeway in picking the Nominees.
BUT....
The Gladiator?
Really..?
Never seen one flown by a player as far as I can remember.
Has there been any love expressed by the player base in the preselection phase?
Did I miss the "Make the Gladiator great again" rally?
Or is this ( Chris forbid) a not so subtle salespitch?

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Be that as it may,
and I am aware that CIG has some leeway in picking the Nominees.
BUT....
The Gladiator?
Really..?
Never seen one flown by a player as far as I can remember.
Has there been any love expressed by the player base in the preselection phase?
Did I miss the "Make the Gladiator great again" rally?
Or is this ( Chris forbid) a not so subtle salespitch?
There have been several streamers that keep mentioning that the Gladiator needs some love and during the initial portion, there were quite a few posted submissions that had decent amounts of upvotes. I voted for new entries of ships that I wanted each day to help my choices. That wasn't one of them, but I did notice it.

• o7
Reactions: Mudhawk

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I believe that group 1 & especially group 8 have the best odds of making it to the final vote battle. Though that salvage group has a chance at upsetting group 8, and the winner of the battle between groups 3 & 4 might have the momentum to surprise group 1. Anybody else want to speculate?

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Well, my money is on new liveries for the Spirit C1, the 600i, the Vulture and the F8C Lightning.
And let's face it, the F8C needs a new paintjob... :-P

• o7

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No offense, but I'm hoping that somehow the 890J makes it to the final 4 to FINALLY get a new livery after all this time of being ignored. As for the Final 2, my best guess is C1 vs the winner of F7C & F8C. While I'd love to have a new livery for the F8C, there's a lot more players that own the F7C. It might come down to IF the nerf hammer nails the F7C before the final vote or not.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

• o7

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
No offense, but I'm hoping that somehow the 890J makes it to the final 4 to FINALLY get a new livery after all this time of being ignored.
I wish you goodluck with that. Because not only would a new skin be nice for the 890Jump. But also it would be free!
Considering the price rises with the ship class if you buy it for cash or UEC I don't wanna know how many Zeros that tag would attach.
But be aware, the 890Jump is in the same Bracket (well, next time around) as everyone's super beloved, cuddly uber-cute , manly-man's ship, the indomitable Anvil T8C "Gladiator".
Tough luck man, tough luck...:o7:

• o7

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I wish you goodluck with that. Because not only would a new skin be nice for the 890Jump. But also it would be free!
Considering the price rises with the ship class if you buy it for cash or UEC I don't wanna know how many Zeros that tag would attach.
But be aware, the 890Jump is in the same Bracket (well, next time around) as everyone's super beloved, cuddly uber-cute , manly-man's ship, the indomitable Anvil T8C "Gladiator".
Tough luck man, tough luck...:o7:
Actually, all the 890J needs to get the new skin, is to somehow defeat the 600i, which won't be easy, then defeat the winner of the Terrapin / Gladiator battle, which also will probably be challenging.

• o7
Forgot your password?