Its my birthday! So Im giving away some TEST patches! AND a shot glass!

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
To all that post within this thread but once and spread the message of joy and peace to our enemies, thus lulling them into a false sense of security, I shall randomly draw and send a TEST patch!!
So, crash an Aurora into them but fill it with Beer first?

Hippo Birdy O Glorious Leader

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Happy Birthday Montoya, oh Glorious Leader!

TEST Squadron is BEST Squardon thanks to you. May your head always shine and your nipples always be hard. Now gimme that shot glass so I can drink to your health!

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
"Star Citizens of every organization! I come to you as a messenger from the glorious leader of TEST SQUADRON, Montoya, on this day, the celebration of his birth! In recognition that with age comes wisdom, Montoya has renounced war and violence and the taking of profit by violent means! He has instituted a program of genetic engineering that has transformed every member of TEST squadron into giant, fuzzy bunnies that want only to eat salad, drink beer and mate frequently! Further, Montoya has decreed that the only methods for making a living for TEST bunnies is beer distribution from our Beerfarers, organic carrot farming and quantum Big Benny's food delivery franchises. So relax, 'verse! We are totally safe and even hypoallergenic! So lay down your arms and join us! We are totally not going to pull anything funny when you do!"

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
...especially in Montoyas own (holy) birthday thread. Thats like humpin' ya hubby while moanin' ya lovers name :D ;)
Speaking from experience are we Mrs Macer? :D :p

Forgot your password?